Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A list of safe spacers

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
He was butthurt about some things I wrote in his Chaos Chronicles forum. He would certainly have preferred to get his cock sucked for announcing 2 games in succession and then failing to deliver anything.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ignoring is for cowards. Face the site in its entirety or wither.

Wait, this place lets you ignore people? Does anyone have a list of all the racist cringelords so I can ignore all of them?

Not a bad idea, but you'd be left with only about 4 users remaining on the site.

I typically agree, but after being here for years, there are a few posters who I have never seen contribute content worth reading. I typically just mentally skip over their posts, but if they fall in this no quality content category and they spam threads, well then I ignore them.

I don't feel the need to subject myself to reading 4 or 5 posts in a row that are comprised of "LOL BTFO" or "YOU ARE SO WRONG!" and shit like that.
LOL BTFO!

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Bacdafucup_%28Onyx_album_cover_art%29.jpg

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Weihenstephaner as well, but I haven't had one in a long time
It's decent for what it is, but you should check out some (superior) Austrian beer as well. :M
Edelweiss_Hofbr%C3%A4u%2BHefetr%C3%BCb.jpg

And thanks for the info, Red Panda. Will try Schneider when I get the chance.

I had these before, but I don't get them where I am now, I just drink whatever I get at 7/11 here, usually Tsingtao or some Japanese or Korean beer

Vatnik Wumao
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Been drinking mostly BrewDog Punk IPA lately and it's pretty good, so I'd recommend that as well.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Been drinking mostly BrewDog Punk IPA lately and it's pretty good, so I'd recommend that as well.

When I'm feeling fancy I get some Belgian heavy hitting beers, we have a restaurant/bar here that offers a lot of them. Quite good honestly, if a bit expensive

overly excitable young man

STOP CYBER-RAPING ME FFS!!!:argh:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom