Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Amazon ships an MMORPG - New World

Brujoloco

Educated
foNiRFh.png

:killit:

Was getting hyped then saw this ... bah

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Was getting hyped then saw this ... bah

I was hyped but when I saw that all skills scale with "weapon damage", lost 99% of my hype. It is the reason which D3 is vastly inferior to D2/1. Caster level/spell level should be the most important variable on determining a spell power. Not your gear. Gear should at best enhance it, but never determine it.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
I didn't expect this game to be great but I was really hoping this would be the first MMO in years that could keep my attention for at least three months. Looks like it's going to be even worse than average instead.

Gerrard

Arcane
The combat looks absolutely atrocious, nothing of value was lost.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
The Great Satan has arrived to herald the end of the age.

This will make AAA look like indie.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Missed opportunity to set the game in the amazon.
Waifu Amazons unlococked in Amazonian Amazon warehouse playing Sexy Sokoban with Sudoku puzzle mini-games. Unlock Amazon credits for music, books, and discounts on purchases.

AdamReith

Magister
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Amazon seem to be dropping the ball at being a drug dealer.

You get them hooked first, then squeeze them dry.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Only by having the most basic RPG elements aka character attributes, makes new world worth trying. I don't care about p2w. Nobody deserves more mmos where you are a generic soulless clone of everyone else and the unique way to raise your char muscle mass or IQ is by finding a fancy boot.

ADL

Prophet
Star Citizen good
so is New World
Fallout 76 mediocre but still better than everything post-Morrowind

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom