Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Assassin's Creed Shadows - Afro Samurai in late Sengoku period Japan - coming November 15th

GrainWetski

Arcane
Did Epstein get banned from Twitch and Jewtube before or after his death?

rumSaint

Novice
I have no dog in this fight but I-

Wait no I hate Ubisoft.

I hope this causes an international incident and one of the shmucks at Ubisoft has to make a video apology to the whole of Japan.

Dream on. Just like in case of "historical" documentary about Cleopatra, nothing will happen.

They will repeat those lies until people believe blacks invented everything.

Mauman

Scholar
I have no dog in this fight but I-

Wait no I hate Ubisoft.

I hope this causes an international incident and one of the shmucks at Ubisoft has to make a video apology to the whole of Japan.

Dream on. Just like in case of "historical" documentary about Cleopatra, nothing will happen.

They will repeat those lies until people believe blacks invented everything.
I thought it was reported that shitshow did hurt Netflix's bottom line. It also brought it some pretty nasty international press.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer

I want a repeat of Cleopatra.

I want Japanese government and cultural officials to come out against the game. I want the general public of an entire country to hate it. I want to see its ratings sunk.

1718636167428.png

1718636205243.png

VerSacrum

Educated

I want a repeat of Cleopatra.

I want Japanese government and cultural officials to come out against the game. I want the general public of an entire country to hate it. I want to see its ratings sunk.

View attachment 51204

View attachment 51205
The Japs don't give enough of a fuck to raise a stink like that. At best you'll see polite puzzlement and the game probably won't do well.

Mauman

Scholar
The thing that bothers me is that if Yasuke was a samurai, he would have had a surname (which was an important mark of nobility).

They (as in, Japanese record keepers) would have written it down because such things were a big fucking deal.

Even the white dude (the guy you play in Nioh) that was made into a samurai was given a surname. Hence why we know for a fact he was samurai (I mean, besides the fact historical records flat out state he was made one).

Such a simple thing is ignored by these history rewriting nitwits.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Gee, The Simpsons and Family Guy sure love to mock Christians and Christ Himself a ton, I wonder why that is.
Matt Greoning was on Epstein's flight logs.
Did Epstein get banned from Twitch and Jewtube before or after his death?
Ghislane Maxwell was a super moderator on Reddit until she was caught.

The thing that bothers me is that if Yasuke was a samurai, he would have had a surname (which was an important mark of nobility).

They (as in, Japanese record keepers) would have written it down because such things were a big fucking deal.

Even the white dude (the guy you play in Nioh) that was made into a samurai was given a surname. Hence why we know for a fact he was samurai (I mean, besides the fact historical records flat out state he was made one).

After looking into the "dude from Nioh", it turns out he was perhaps the first weaboo to exist. Literally betrayed his own people and his own faith by promoting intolerance and isolationism in Japan. The repercussions of which meant that whites were no longer welcome, including any attempts to trade or to preach the Gospel. Traded all that for some Japanese pussy, which he likely could have gotten anyway since he was held in high regard at the time. Japan was very much willing to accept trade and missionaries prior to his meddling. Better a negro with integrity over a snivelling rat.

Mauman

Scholar

After looking into the "dude from Nioh", it turns out he was perhaps the first weaboo to exist. Literally betrayed his own people and his own faith by promoting intolerance and isolationism in Japan. The repercussions of which meant that whites were no longer welcome, including any attempts to trade or to preach the Gospel. Traded all that for some Japanese pussy, which he likely could have gotten anyway since he was held in high regard at the time. Japan was very much willing to accept trade and missionaries prior to his meddling. Better a negro with integrity over a snivelling rat.
Funnily enough he was more "anti-catholic" than anything else.

The Japanese don't go in half-measure however and wiped them all out.

Probably not what he originally intended.

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
they should have thrown them out for spreading spiritual syphilis way earlier.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimabara_Rebellion

Ironic, because "spiritual syphilis" is precisely how I would describe anime and the rest of the filth Japan produces. Is it no wonder that they are suicidal and deranged?. Looks like they needed Catholicism far more than they realise.

You can also tell who's a zoomer or a millennial by how they revere and defend the Nipponese in an irrational, borderline religious manner. Zionists for Japan, you can say.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Ironic, because "spiritual syphilis" is precisely how I would describe anime and the rest of the filth Japan produces. Is it no wonder that they are suicidal and deranged?. Looks like they needed Catholicism far more than they realise.

You can also tell who's a zoomer or a millennial by how they revere and defend the Nipponese in an irrational, borderline religious manner. Zionists for Japan, you can say.
34130.jpg

deuxhero

Arcane
Literally betrayed [...] his own faith

Going by Ranald MacDonald, one of the guys who helped break the Sakoku (and yes, that was his name), their tests (at least by the end) to find Christians were anti-Catholic, which MacDonald acknowledge was why he wasn't immediately killed: He was a Protestant and only realized in retrospect the picture of a woman they had him walk over and disrespect was supposed to be an icon of Mary. William Adams was a late 1500s Englishman so... Now I'm sure most of what the Japanese that era knew about Christianity was all about Catholicism, but it's worth noting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom