Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Assassin's Creed Shadows - Yasuke confirmed Samurai, cope and seethe - coming February 14th

Hace El Oso

Arcane
Patron
Amcy5mn.jpeg
I liked Origins.

Any Egyptian will be happy to tell you that Egypt is not Africa.

Modron

Arcane
Numerous Idols who were just gone the next day for having boyfriends and Actors/musicians having to retire because of drug scandels whether they actually did them or had the vaguest hint of doing them and in the case of games being removed from them afterwards see the Yakuza series for at least 3-4 separate instances of them being removed in remakes or mid production. I am sure someone more well versed in weeabery could give you exact and other varieties of examples.

Last edited:

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Niggers even less so, you midwit nigger
Don't see how that has any relevance to the game being set in Africa, which it is.
Take your meds, maybe.
Because geographically, culturally, ethnically and historically Africa is split into North Africa and sub-Saharan, this little desert called Sahara in between. Difference between these two parts is like Detroit in 1950s and Detroit 2024. Or my horse cock and your smurf cock

Egypt is part of Medditerranean culture. Especially north Egypt. Niggers are there not liked. Just like you with your mom. NEWS! Noone likes niggers because niggers behave like niggers which makes everyone racist againsnt niggers except midwit middle class cucks who think niggers = Mc Hammer, Can't Touch This. Go get fucked by niggers to death

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Don't see how that has any relevance to the game being set in Africa, which it is.
Take your meds, maybe.
Because Africa = Niggers idea. North Africa ==! Niggers. You === iliterate, uninformed smug cuck retard. White boy! Oi white boy! You like us black pipo! I don't believe you! Come and show me that luuuvvv on yo kneez, white bitch boi

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
What's your obsession with niggers?
They are living bio weapons used by Elite to conquer all nations by genetically changing them into more managable brown cattle which will accept any tyranny. Every commercial, video game, movie, tv series, RPG, even food labels in non nigger countries features all of the sudden niggers

Who's obssesed? Western Evil Elite. Why? That's a good question

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
WHY put nigger as samurai in Japan. WHY? There was Lawrence of Arabia in Arabia. Soooo Assassins Creed game set in Arabia should have British guy as MC? Noooo that's probbbblematic. Nooooo that's cultural colonialism. Noooo that's racist towards people of Arabia. How did we reach this cultural situation. When non of these conclusions are reached under same parameters for different country: Japan. This is not how things were mentally mere 10 years ago. And for thousands of years, with all changes, and all crazy periods it was never this crazy. This culturally suicidal. This is not normal environment. And many will split from this culture, forming our own

Again WHY nigger samurai?
Because such decision which endangers future of company and yet they stick with it has to have very very very strong answer to question WHY

gooseman

Educated
Take your meds, maybe.
Because Africa = Niggers idea. North Africa ==! Niggers. You === iliterate, uninformed smug cuck retard. White boy! Oi white boy! You like us black pipo! I don't believe you! Come and show me that luuuvvv on yo kneez, white bitch boi
I don't see what this has to do with niggers. The game is set on the African continent. Distinction between North Africa and the rest of Africa only makes sense in your nigger-obsessed mind.

Necrensha

Educated
You know why. Brainwashing.
Liberals are literally the only group in human history that favors other groups over their own, there is no rationality to their actions or thoughts.
And Japan is clearly being targeted right now because of their extreme homogeneity, can't have that in a beautiful rainbow society, they must learn to kneel and get beheaded by the strong foreign samurai.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Take your meds, maybe.
I don't see what this has to do with niggers. The game is set on the African continent. Distinction between North Africa and the rest of Africa only makes sense in your nigger-obsessed mind.
Midwittery can't be cured. Go and tell people in North Africa that they are same as niggers. Keep saying Reddit talking points as you're slowly grilled over Haitian bbq in Ohio. With you being so salty, no spices will need to be added

Your thinking is biological mistake which will be corrected by History. Whatever happens, whoever wins upcoming civil wars in West, your type is deeply fucked. You're not prepared for what's next. So go play as nigger samurai and ignore what's happening outside of your window with funko pops figurines. I almost pity you. Almost

JC'sBarber

Literate
You know why. Brainwashing.
Liberals are literally the only group in human history that favors other groups over their own, there is no rationality to their actions or thoughts.
And Japan is clearly being targeted right now because of their extreme homogeneity, can't have that in a beautiful rainbow society, they must learn to kneel and get beheaded by the strong foreign samurai.
Well gee for a country that has a "proud history" of sodomy and pedophilia, forgive me if I don't shed a tear.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I simply don't consume goyslop. I'll live for 99 years, accomplish many things among them play many good video games to completion. I'll never see main menu for Assassin's Creed Shadows on my screen. And that makes me smile

You are what you do and what you DON'T DO

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom