Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Assassin's Creed Shadows - Yasuke confirmed Samurai, cope and seethe - coming February 14th

ind33d

Learned

they absolutely 100% can not allow ubisoft to expose how the sausage is made or the financial system will collapse

>what do you mean you were bribed millions of dollars to falsify japanese history with black people?

this shit is on par with ayy dislosure, it straight-up cannot happen or people will stop going to work and shit

>you cancelled our space program to increase food stamps? am... am I in Hell?

LMAO

Last edited:

Reinhardt

Arcane
Nobody would give a shit if the protagonist was a Japanese peasant who was treated as a joke by most samurai but then through hard work managed to get to the top. That would be considered a cool underdog story.
it's literally life story of hideyoshi. but unlike "famous" yasuke he actually achieved something.
next: "hideyoshi wuz called monkeh by ebul raycis japanese BECAUSE HE WUZ BLAK!"

SixDead

Scholar
I think it will not flop. There already was a game in asian setting with monkey MC, and it sold very well, there is definitely a demand for such games, at least in China.

ind33d

Learned
"Assassin's Creed Red" was supposed to have a Japanese assassin named Yamauchi Taka, already introduced in Assassin's Creed Memories in 2014, but then he was discarded because Asians are considered "white" and therefore they don't get DEI funding
America quite literally should be glassed

Spike

Educated
Leftists will blame anything and everything but the core issue: the elevation to knighthood of a guy that was a joke and treated as such by actual Samurai.
No, its the fact that he's a nigger.

Nobody would give a shit if the protagonist was a Japanese peasant who was treated as a joke by most samurai but then through hard work managed to get to the top. That would be considered a cool underdog story.
Yasuke as a character is shit because he's not Japanese. He doesn't belong there.
I will say, you fight him in Nioh 2 (or was it Nioh 1?). And he's treated as a samurai for a fun boss fight. Maybe this is different because he is not the main character and it is sort of a nod in that game. Maybe when white people do it is blows ass cheeks because it's hard not to see some agenda, I dunno.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
It would really be the best if they sell off the company. We'll spend a few years without any of their wokeshit franchises and the audiences will find that they don't miss Ubisoft at all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom