Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Assassin's Creed Shadows - Yasuke confirmed Samurai, cope and seethe - coming February 14th

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Anybody who knows enough about Japan would know this game has a chance to cause an international incident.

I sure hope so. :bounce::bounce:

eh modern Japanese barely cares about this stuff, there is some noise with some conservative party politician but there has been nothing else

the idea of Yasuke as a retainer to Oda has been in games made by Japanese themselves even. I doubt him existing in this game would make much controversy

It will still be probably unpopular when considering the guy becomes one of the main POV instead of NPC and it might not appeal as much to Japanese but honestly I feel that most Japanese respond to this is probably more of an annoyance and meme it to dead rather than boiling anger

Iucounu

Educated
Meh, Britbongs had been colonizing half of the world, draining resources and murdering locals in Africa, India and even China. Now they have pajeet minister and need to bow down to Kangs. I don't even feel sorry for them.
I wouldn't go that far, it's mostly the upper classes that benefited from colonization and more recently immigration, but they're not the ones that have to suffer the negative consequences. And if the upper classes does suffer negative consequences one day they'll just cry for help "for Britain", and the lower classes will instantly rush to their defense, "for Britain".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom