Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Cringe 3 compilation thread

20230823181301-1.jpg

20230819174200-1.jpg

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer

Watch out for the….

SUCCUBEAR!
(About 3:40 min in the video)

It’ll leave you drained.

17:05 I saw that movie when it came out.

Drag me to Hell

Kind of sucked that the old woman wouldn’t take an apology or any of her efforts. I need to rewatch it. The goat scene was hilarious.

Last edited:

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

At 29:20 - A (long) list of woke bs in the game.

Seems like Larian managed to make even a freaking BROTHEL woke. You can engage in every type of degeneration there, except straight sex. Straight sex in a brothel is not allowed in Baizuo's Gate 3.

La vie sexuelle

Learned

At 29:20 - A (long) list of woke bs in the game.

Seems like Larian managed to make even a freaking BROTHEL woke. You can engage in every type of degeneration there, except straight sex. Straight sex in a brothel is not allowed in Baizuo's Gate 3.

Brothels have always been woke because they inherently undermine traditional values while also perpetuating economic inequality. Which is exactly what the woke movement, SJW, modern Marxism, etc. do.

thesecret1

Arcane
All the voice actors in this game overact. They never speak in a neutral tone, they're always caught in some emotion, no matter how trivial. It's like a high schooler's idea of good acting, it's fucking terrible and insanely grating. Even the writing has them overreact to anything and everything the moment they open their mouths.

VerSacrum

Educated
All the voice actors in this game overact. They never speak in a neutral tone, they're always caught in some emotion, no matter how trivial. It's like a high schooler's idea of good acting, it's fucking terrible and insanely grating. Even the writing has them overreact to anything and everything the moment they open their mouths.
Just like in my Japanese animes

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
economic inequality.

Only commies complain about economic inequality. The fact is, people are not equal, some tall, some short, some strong, some weak, some healthy, some cripple. In every single society, there are inequality, since the dawn of civilization. When the Bronze age civilizations become more obsessed with equality, they collapsed. Same with Roman empire. Nothing killed more and brought more misery in the world than egalitarian ideas. That said, the sex market is the antithesis of the DIE bs"diversity, inclusion and equity" ideology. IF the woman in question has a body desired by most males, she can charge multiple times what a less desirable woman asks and chose her clients.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
economic inequality.

Only commies complain about economic inequality. The fact is, people are not equal, some tall, some short, some strong, some weak, some healthy, some cripple. In every single society, there are inequality, since the dawn of civilization. When the Bronze age civilizations become more obsessed with equality, they collapsed. Same with Roman empire. Nothing killed more and brought more misery in the world than egalitarian ideas. That said, the sex market is the antithesis of the DIE bs"diversity, inclusion and equity" ideology. IF the woman in question has a body desired by most males, she can charge multiple times what a less desirable woman asks and chose her clients.

I grew up among trade union activists (third generation), so I have a commie at heart, however, I still don't feel why I should stop caring about the demoralization funded by the World Economic Forum elite.

economic inequality.

Only commies complain about economic inequality. The fact is, people are not equal, some tall, some short, some strong, some weak, some healthy, some cripple.
almost getting dr Seuss vibes here. Try to rhyme more.

Rhymes in English are simple: I got a bong, pretty long, so I have to admit, I'm pretty neat.

Athena

Educated
Sadly that's the way the average nerd behaves nowadays, seems they've learned to always express a contrived over-enthusiasm in the way they speak. And instead of professional, real writers, nerds are now writing these games and they end up writing themselves because every character is designed with a single consideration in mind: "how would I react to this thing?". The actors just follow the instructions of the voice director, who is following the instructions of the writers/game directors.

thesecret1

Arcane
Sadly that's the way the average nerd behaves nowadays, seems they've learned to always express a contrived over-enthusiasm in the way they speak. And instead of professional, real writers, nerds are now writing these games and they end up writing themselves because every character is designed with a single consideration in mind: "how would I react to this thing?". The actors just follow the instructions of the voice director, who is following the instructions of the writers/game directors.
I've never seen a person act this way IRL. Is this an american thing?

Athena

Educated
I've never seen a person act this way IRL. Is this an american thing?
I happen to live in Europe and that's an attitude I've seen multiple times from hobbyist nerds. It's all anecdotal evidence of course, but that's what I'm seeing the most, a total loss of neutral speech perhaps impulsed by media and television.

lightbane

Arcane
Wow, that video was quite revealing: the BG3 NPCs are amongst the ugliest ever, with the exception of Starfield's "The Future is Black" freaks. I can't believe normies are not even fazed at stuff that makes modern Disney movies look tame.

Sarathiour

Cipher
Yeah, my guess would have been either archiveofyourown of fanfiction.net . Given the kind of people who wrote those, the same story are probably on every site dedicated to those kind of things.

Rhobar121

Scholar

Added in BG2:EE in 2013. Was that the inspiration for Larian?
Pretty sure the inspiration was that "romantic encounters" mod from 2007, where Cernd can sex the player while shapeshifted.
I don't know whether it's more disturbing that such a mod exists or that you know about its existence.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom