Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Cringe 3 compilation thread

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
If you are this anal about the writing I suggest you fuckle up, bucko, because it's only gonna get worse.
Wait until he gets to Act 3 and gets an aneurysm from the plot.

damager

Liturgist
elven babarian that's build like Conan
:nocountryforshitposters:
I mean look at this chad
H8ktPbk.png

Last edited:

Melcar

Arcane
Wouldn't you be afraid of getting your balls chopped off? Is he one of those barbarians/berserkers that ran around naked in battle?

Kruyurk

Learned
Wouldn't you be afraid of getting your balls chopped off? Is he one of those barbarians/berserkers that ran around naked in battle?

These naked barbarians where always paired with a shield-wielder assistants protecting the sensitive parts from injuries, and protecting the viewer from unsolicited dong-sighting.

95507@2x.jpg

Semiurge

Cipher

This is funny. I actually have some characters in my fantasy setting, that can often be heard saying things like this. Except, rather than being party members, they're the most black-hearted and viscous villains you could ever have the displeasure of encountering.

Oh, but it's my mores that are skewed, right??

That's just a cunning advertisement for alternative lifestyles that cannot possibly result in children.

damager

Liturgist
Taking Astarion with me seems more and more like something only a total madman would do. Still we just fought 3 Ogres and would have probably not made it without him. I can't let him and his critcal hits go now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom