Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Dang, I sure am glad I preordered. Can't wait.

bear.jpg

Seethe

Arbiter
https://www.reddit.com/r/BaldursGat...e_cringe_in_the_romance_scenes_and_dialogues/

The degenerates defending beastiality and other degeneracy really show off the kind of people Larian appeals to. There's even a Tali fan who doesn't want to fuck her, just to see her "grow".

I bet most are pedophiles, which tracks with Larian being a Belgian company.
The pearl clutching prudes of RPGcuckdex never fail to disappoint. Drawing the parallel between you and twitter SJWs is always fun. Just replace the terms and it's the same breed of faggots seething over inconsequential shit.

I haven't felt this disgusted since watching the Serbian Film. Today, California has become the second most degenerate place on the planet.

BG2 will still reign as the best RPG for decades to come, while BG3 and Wrathfinder will be relics of a degenerate era, despite having solid mechanics. That's what happens when you let trannies control the industry. I'm praying for a repeat of 1983 to come, asap.

BG 2 is only slightly less overrated than Fallout 2. "Solid mechanics" is what matters the most in these games, not your retarded pearl clutching christcuck moralfag shit. I like how you even brought the mechanics up in advance because you have to cope about how these games aren't actually superior "despite" them. I can only imagine what a fantastic world this would be without so many emotional wrecks like you having meltdowns every other day.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Japanese vs American release:

View attachment 38433
Now replace the left panel with loli shit, and then we can talk about Japanese culture. Maybe we can even start clapping at feminists for shouting at Gamergate lolifags for some moral consistency.
You are doing the thing. You know, that thing that others here are doing? The "getting mad at a joke" thing? Don't do that thing. Bad dog!

SharkClub

Prophet
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Do you think Larian has furries and scalies in their ranks? All the news stuff seems like ''the writer's barely disguised fetish''
One of the writers is literally a homosexual (and former games journalist) whose online handle is "fiddlecub". Make of that what you will. He's also the guy who wrote Lae'Zel (the polygamic cuckoldress githyanki).

They could bring her back, but not Aerie, who was better in every single way,
This scene really brought shivers on my back, the way she was voice acted https://youtu.be/wm3bzY2dKhw?t=347
Aerie is the absolute best NPC.

While searching for this scene, I had "bg2" in the search and all I was getting was shitty "BG"3 videos. BG3 is erasing BG2 from existence.
add for example "before: 2010" and that should help

Wait, I was watching it again and realized something, the priests of Shar get resurrected later, right? If you can convince them to kill themselves for real just by saying "you should kill each other" that's President Eden's level of silly.

Larianshill

Arbiter
Maybe, but they live in a setting with a canonically existing afterlife. Getting killed or committing sudoku shouldn't be really a big deal there.

Elthosian

Arcane
Typical ranting about degeneracy aside, I'm really salty they ignored the calls for a more involved multiplayer dialogue system for the whole 3 years this game was in early access. What's the point of setting up a party with friends if only one person can be involved in each instance of dialogue? They might as well have made the other players spectators outside of combat, meh.

ArchAngel

Arcane
https://www.reddit.com/r/BaldursGat...e_cringe_in_the_romance_scenes_and_dialogues/

The degenerates defending beastiality and other degeneracy really show off the kind of people Larian appeals to. There's even a Tali fan who doesn't want to fuck her, just to see her "grow".

I bet most are pedophiles, which tracks with Larian being a Belgian company.
The pearl clutching prudes of RPGcuckdex never fail to disappoint. Drawing the parallel between you and twitter SJWs is always fun. Just replace the terms and it's the same breed of faggots seething over inconsequential shit.

I haven't felt this disgusted since watching the Serbian Film. Today, California has become the second most degenerate place on the planet.

BG2 will still reign as the best RPG for decades to come, while BG3 and Wrathfinder will be relics of a degenerate era, despite having solid mechanics. That's what happens when you let trannies control the industry. I'm praying for a repeat of 1983 to come, asap.

BG 2 is only slightly less overrated than Fallout 2. "Solid mechanics" is what matters the most in these games, not your retarded pearl clutching christcuck moralfag shit. I like how you even brought the mechanics up in advance because you have to cope about how these games aren't actually superior "despite" them. I can only imagine what a fantastic world this would be without so many emotional wrecks like you having meltdowns every other day.
You sound like one of these degenerate pedophiles. Find God before Satan takes your soul completely.

Last edited:

Larianshill

Arbiter
Typical ranting about degeneracy aside, I'm really salty they ignored the calls for a more involved multiplayer dialogue system for the whole 3 years this game was in early access. What's the point of setting up a party with friends if only one person can be involved in each instance of dialogue? They might as well have made the other players spectators outside of combat, meh.
I love how they had the perfect solution in DOS, and then just threw it away for the sequel and BG3.

jackofshadows

Magister
I'm very dissapointed with Karlach. Didn't mind the idea of having such concept of a character in my party before but even that cringy af date scene aside she looks as some typical critical role char rather than the blood war veteran or whatever.

Gotta admit, I enjoyed some of evil shit that's been shown, especially the "letting go" drider party scene. So I'm definitely will play some evil motherfucker the first time.

By the way, I'm thinking about switching starting class from rogue to some kind of black knight. What options do I have? Oath breaker? Just a fighter?

Also, I'm still waiting for the "armor dirt system". Or they given up on that?

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I'm very dissapointed with Karlach. Didn't mind the idea of having such concept of a character in my party before but even that cringy af date scene aside she looks as some typical critical role char rather than the blood war veteran or whatever.

Gotta admit, I enjoyed some of evil shit that's been shown, especially the "letting go" drider party scene. So I'm definitely will play some evil motherfucker the first time.

By the way, I'm thinking about switching starting class from rogue to some kind of black knight. What options do I have? Oath breaker? Just a fighter?

What is the armor dirt system?

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
In earlier versions of the EA on Steam, characters would get gory and dirty until you rest at camp. Is that what you mean?
If so, they reduced it after everyone complained it looks ugly in cutscenes. Also Dragon Age Origins did it first.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom