Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
I haven't looked at this game at ALL ever, up until now purposefully. I kept myself out of the loop for a variety of reasons including spoilers, and hoping against all hope, it would be a true successor to BG2.

I just watched the MAIN trailer on Steam and it looks to be mainly a bunch of interspecies romances including Le Gay Romance between a dwarven male and elven male.

Of ALL the trailers they could have chosen for someone who has never looked at the game in a one minute 11 second window they spent 30 of those seconds showing interracial (interspecies) romances and the beginnings of gay homo sex. That reeks of woke garbage tier shit dialed up to 11.

Is there any actual gameplay or is this a steaming pile of woke shit? Because that trailer speaks volumes...
26790.jpg

Fck off weeaboo

Darkwind

Augur
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
I haven't looked at this game at ALL ever, up until now purposefully. I kept myself out of the loop for a variety of reasons including spoilers, and hoping against all hope, it would be a true successor to BG2.

I just watched the MAIN trailer on Steam and it looks to be mainly a bunch of interspecies romances including Le Gay Romance between a dwarven male and elven male.

Of ALL the trailers they could have chosen for someone who has never looked at the game in a one minute 11 second window they spent 30 of those seconds showing interracial (interspecies) romances and the beginnings of gay homo sex. That reeks of woke garbage tier shit dialed up to 11.

Is there any actual gameplay or is this a steaming pile of woke shit? Because that trailer speaks volumes...
26790.jpg

Fck off weeaboo

That's the cover of a D&D book that was released before you were born you dumb ass out of touch millennial faggot. You are jousting WAY above your paygrade, turn back now before you embarrass yourself further you fucking midwit.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter

26790.jpg

Fck off weeaboo

That's the cover of a D&D book that was released before you were born you dumb ass out of touch millennial faggot. You are jousting WAY above your paygrade, turn back now before you embarrass yourself further you fucking midwit.
I'm 51 years old you butthurt weeb

Shaki

Arbiter

notpl

Arbiter

If you had to guess, what kind of gameplay do you think a turn-based d&d crpg has?

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
you're really putting in a lot of effort for a game you will play day one, congrats

I'm an old man, I don't half-ass things like zoomers, it's either nothing or full force of my autism

Well, since you're hardworking, find 50 posts proclaiming that BG3 is revolutionary.
I said I'm autistic, not retarded

Then you have given this thread the wrong impression the whole time

Shaki

Arbiter
you're really putting in a lot of effort for a game you will play day one, congrats

I'm an old man, I don't half-ass things like zoomers, it's either nothing or full force of my autism

Well, since you're hardworking, find 50 posts proclaiming that BG3 is revolutionary.

Then you have given this thread the wrong impression the whole time
Prestigious crowd got the right impression, I don't care about what zoomer bear sex enjoyers think

Ryzer

Arcane
One thing to note though is that the developers of the game seem to be normal people, no dyke or blue-haired women or obese. Just normal people developing a game.
Interestingly unique for the company in this age.

Incendax

Augur
The developers over at Larian are so fucking lazy and stuck in their familiar development pipelines they've been used to for nearly 10 years that they cannot fathom doing anything different and actually setting a new standard for RPGs. They'd rather use their marketing budget to pay Journalists to LIE about BG3 breaking new ground, and have the faggots on reddit and resetera do the rest.
Eh. Every couple of years something old gets regurgitated and people act like it's brand new and/or revolutionary. Not just in the gaming industry but everywhere. It's certainly annoying, but also common as dirt. It's not even worth giving a shit about anymore.

autism is retardation.

and you said you're an old man, you're supposed to get better at handling your flaws with age, so this makes me wonder just how retarded you used to be :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom