Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Shaki

Arbiter
Why the 3rd is so far away, I can't wait for this fucking release any longer, I'm hyped af to be able to finally play this game and then come on Codex and tell you all why I hate it

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Untitled.jpg

Drakortha

Liturgist
I just woke up from an incredible dream!

I was playing a small portion of Baldur's Gate 3. It might have just been a demo I was playing, just to see if I would like the game.

In this small segment of gameplay I was able to meet a few potential companions as we worked to "deal" with an enemy goblin, and how to approach every choice. The choices I made were really my own, and the best part was how reactive and life-like my companions were.

The facial expressions and personalities were very charming and realistic, even more so than LA Noire. One girl in my party made an ironic joke and it actually had me laughing in my sleep! It was like she was a real person with a real personality. I think I fell in love with her immediately.

Guys, I am not joking, this dream really just happened.

WOW!

Last edited:

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
However unlikely it may be I'm praying for some kind of preload, I'm in the middle of the countryside at launch with an estimated download time of nearly 48 hours and I lack the self control not to spoil myself for two days

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy

I was playing a small portion of Baldur's Gate 3. It might have just been a demo I was playing, just to see if I would like the game.

In this small segment of gameplay I was able to meet a few potential companions as we worked to "deal" with an enemy goblin, and how to approach every choice. The choices I made were really my own, and the best part was how reactive and life-like my companions were.

The facial expressions and personalities were very charming and realistic, even more so than LA Noire. One girl in my party made an ironic joke and it actually had me laughing in my sleep! I think I fell in love with her immediately.

WOW!
kill urself

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
You've gotta get off of this line of attack. Fucking things is not a big deal really. It's the romance that's the truly scary part about the whole situation. Think about it bro -

A guy fucking a sex doll is a creeper, but there's a "boys will be boys" element to it which limits the creepy factor a bit. You just may not want to let that guy around your kids but he's probably harmless.

Now a guy who not only fucks the doll, but he sets it a place at the dinner table and talks to it, gives it tender little kisses, buys it clothes and jewelry? YIKES. Makes the hairs on your neck stand on end.

Fantasy game masturbators are downright *wholesome* compared to romance enjoyers.
Oh I'm aware. There's actually a movie that deals with this entire subject matter.

51Sn3wcuNGL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

It's actually a really good movie. I'm not even trolling.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
However unlikely it may be I'm praying for some kind of preload, I'm in the middle of the countryside at launch with an estimated download time of nearly 48 hours and I lack the self control not to spoil myself for two days
No worry, it's been proven in studies that spoilers actually improve your enjoyment of something

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm annoyed by no pre-load. I will have to wait 10 minutes for the game to download, and install.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I'm annoyed by no pre-load. I will have to wait 10 minutes for the game to download, and install.
So someone answered your call for foot pics

Shaki

Arbiter

I was going to ask, why won't you just pay for Geforce Now or something and play in cloud without needing to download... Maybe Larianfags were right, I might actually be retarded

EvilWolf

Learned
You've gotta get off of this line of attack. Fucking things is not a big deal really. It's the romance that's the truly scary part about the whole situation. Think about it bro -

A guy fucking a sex doll is a creeper, but there's a "boys will be boys" element to it which limits the creepy factor a bit. You just may not want to let that guy around your kids but he's probably harmless.

Now a guy who not only fucks the doll, but he sets it a place at the dinner table and talks to it, gives it tender little kisses, buys it clothes and jewelry? YIKES. Makes the hairs on your neck stand on end.

Fantasy game masturbators are downright *wholesome* compared to romance enjoyers.
Oh I'm aware. There's actually a movie that deals with this entire subject matter.

View attachment 39415

It's actually a really good movie. I'm not even trolling.
I've never set the table for it, that's just retarded dolls have no need for sustenance. Putting it in sexy clothing and jewelry improve the experience. As for the kissing thing: I understand kissing and hand holding are maximum haram, but come on now. You're just assmad I spent a miniscule fraction of what I would spend on 3DPD in a single month.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!

The facial expressions and personalities were very charming and realistic, even more so than LA Noire. One girl in my party made an ironic joke and it actually had me laughing in my sleep! It was like she was a real person with a real personality. I think I fell in love with her immediately.

WOW!
Why wasn't your trolling this creative in the RE threads? If you were doing this kind of stuff I would have welcomed you with open arms, cretin.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
So someone answered your call for foot pics
They wanted more than that! I'm joking.

I'm holding out to release day. Hoping for a day 1 discount or something, on top of what I managed to scramble together in my Steam wallet.

Pizzashoes

Scholar
How about you take your computer and drive somewhere that has at least 10 megabyte/second download speed, wait for three to four hours, and then drive back home?

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Okay I can tell that her right hand is feeling the other's left breast, but what's up with the other breast? It's pressed up against her body pushing it upwards, but there seems to be a much, much higher amount of mass in her right breast compared to her left.

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT TOPIC

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Okay I can tell that her right hand is feeling the other's left breast, but what's up with the other breast? It's pressed up against her body pushing it upwards, but there seems to be a much, much higher amount of mass in her right breast compared to her left.

I actually agree with you here. This looks like an AI made it.

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
How about you take your computer and drive somewhere that has at least 10 megabyte/second download speed, wait for three to four hours, and then drive back home?
I'm roaming so my mobile data is even slower than the broadband, but now that you mention it getting a local sim and trying somewhere less rural with that would be a good idea, thanks!

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron

Perhaps the character creator allows for breast size distribution as well as genital customisation. They really are trying to include everyone :love:

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Wait, you're telling me I'll be able to make one of my human monk's balls the size of a grapefruit?

Edit: Excuse me, ascetic monk. :obviously:

Edit 2: Helnuz the Chaste, chosen of the Temple of Timbreru, will wander the lands of Faerun, seeking knowledge, combatting evil, all the while hiding his most precious secret, the fact that one of his testicles is the size of a large citric fruit. Being violently ascetic, he will be completely aware of all of the fornication and wicked and wonton pursuit of carnal pleasures happening all around him -- even within his own party while he sleeps on his plain bamboo mat under the stars at night -- but he will have no part in any of it. Purity is the key to his power. Abstinence is the path to wisdom. What the hell is that bear doing here?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom