Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Kiste

Augur
screenshot17s3eay.png

Piratechads win again.

Maybe it's the Trollchads who have won.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Day 1 mods are going to make the women look attractive and have anime hair/giant tits.

Modders know what the playerbase's priorities are.
Funny they cater to all fetishes but can't give me a middle aged woman. :cry:

I dunno about middle aged, but I can almost guarantee that the community will make Jaheria the town bike milf.

Actually, does she even canonically have offspring? Doesn't matter I guess.

Aphex81

Scholar
Day 1 mods are going to make the women look attractive and have anime hair/giant tits.

I dunno about middle aged, but I can almost guarantee that the community will make Jaheria the town bike milf.

I don't want the town whore though, i want the middle aged "prude" teacher in nylons that pushes her glasses down, sizes you up and then strokes your junk with her foot while you sit there salivating and saying.."yes m-mommy i will do my homework from now on i promise" ~mental.img

cpmartins

Cipher
Last edited:

jaekl

CHUD LIFE
Patron

I don't want the town whore though, i want the middle aged "prude" teacher in nylons that pushes her glasses down, sizes you up and then strokes your junk with her foot while you sit there salivating and saying.."yes m-mommy i will do my homework from now on i promise" ~mental.img
32120.jpg

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
@Non-Edgy Gamer

Crossed the line yet?
I already said I don't recommend purchasing it due to the tranny pronouns alone months ago.

The question is whether or not I will still be able to enjoy this bait and switch game for what it is, since I bought the early access years before any of this.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
thats fair there are more important things to talk about

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1884836718?filter=archives&sort=time

Sadly I missed it live

Just took a look at that site. interesting stuff in there:
https://translifeline.org/

Also, linking this page because there's too much good info to SS: https://translifeline.org/about/issues/
Yeah, issues alright.
Remember: You are supporting this.

Appreciate you pointing this out. Someone had to wade through that muck, to find out that buying Baldur's Gate 3, accepting it as a gift, spending valuable time playing, is to support these ideals. Even equality is not good enough for those absolute nutjobs. It never was though. Imagine being a decent human being, reading those hate filled ideas, and saying to yourself "yes this is ok. I agree with this. I am looking forward to playing this", knowing that this is what the developers support. Or even worse (?), imagine pretending that you don't like these topics, but still playing, still spending time, knowing what you are supporting. I don't know which one is worse. One is a self loathing piece of shit, the other is a cuck beyond measure. Which one are you, BG3 (Larian) fans?

Aphex81

Scholar

Sadly I missed it live

Just took a look at that site. interesting stuff in there:
https://translifeline.org/

Also, linking this page because there's too much good info to SS: https://translifeline.org/about/issues/
Yeah, issues alright.
Remember: You are supporting this.
Edit: Sorry, I didn't know you could spoiler images.

I got banned on the steam forums for letting peole know he did the stream. They support this shit so much that they hide it.

Drakortha

Liturgist
Larian cares about people. I don't understand why it's such a big deal?

It’s a game that lets you be evil and murderous. That some people are okay with that but opposed to another person being nonbinary or trans says so much about those people.

I'm really happy Swen is doing this! It's good that it makes so many non-binary and trans people happy and so many angry people unhappy.

Aphex81

Scholar
Larian cares about people. I don't understand why it's such a big deal?

It’s a game that lets you be evil and murderous. That some people are okay with that but opposed to another person being nonbinary or trans says so much about those people.

I'm really happy Swen is doing this! It's good that it makes so many non-binary and trans people happy and so many angry people unhappy.
I can hear your teeth grinding.

cpmartins

Cipher
Can you play a strictly good, evil-banishing, degeneracy-destroying Paladin of Helm and get as much acknowledgement from the game as you would if you were playing an absolute degenerate?

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Can you play a strictly good, evil-banishing, degeneracy-destroying Paladin of Helm and get as much acknowledgement from the game as you would if you were playing an absolute degenerate?

"Not all goblins/orcs are evil!"

"Not all drow are evil!"

"Not all fiends, the literal physical manifestation of evil, are evil!"

1690744038537.png

Terra

Cipher
codex sure is thirsty. can you fags even talk about something other than vidya "romances"?

Sadly I missed it live

Damn, Swen's really been on the ball with BG3 marketing, days away from release and now he pops up in a pro-tranny stream, undoubtedly securing the last few codexer holdouts into preordering the game.

Shaki

Arbiter
Appreciate you pointing this out. Someone had to wade through that muck, to find out that buying Baldur's Gate 3, accepting it as a gift, spending valuable time playing, is to support these ideals. Even equality is not good enough for those absolute nutjobs. It never was though. Imagine being a decent human being, reading those hate filled ideas, and saying to yourself "yes this is ok. I agree with this. I am looking forward to playing this", knowing that this is what the developers support. Or even worse (?), imagine pretending that you don't like these topics, but still playing, still spending time, knowing what you are supporting. I don't know which one is worse. One is a self loathing piece of shit, the other is a cuck beyond measure. Which one are you, BG3 (Larian) fans?

Noooo you don't get it, it's just for marketing like the bear sex Swen is such a troll ha ha ha, BG3 is a game of the decade did you hear about the R E A C T I V I T Y, stop with the autistic political screeching you should talk about the game

soyjak-angry.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom