Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Kiste

Augur
I recently finished working away at Moby Dick

I also recently finished working away at my Moby Dick.
erectionfjfof.gif

Gradenmayer

Learned
Just use ignore feature if you don’t want to read his repetitive retarded ramblings.
There needs to be some limit, some semblance of order, else everything discussion will just turn to shit. His monologue opinion wasn't silenced, it was heard loud and clear 5603 times.
If you were retarded enough to read it 5603 times instead of blocking him the 10th repeat- that’s on you.

At best he will be banned for a week and will return to spew his nonsense.

Kiste

Augur
Its sad that the BG3 thread has 1041 pages and the game is not even out yet while the caves of lore thread has 16 pages.

Not gonna lie, this looks interesting, but you don't even need to be a graphics whore to be fucking sick of pixel art shit - and I most certainly am.

MerchantKing

Learned
Okay I can tell that her right hand is feeling the other's left breast, but what's up with the other breast? It's pressed up against her body pushing it upwards, but there seems to be a much, much higher amount of mass in her right breast compared to her left.

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT TOPIC

Person who animated this never touched a woman. Or kissed with "long tongue".
What is "long tongue?" Is it some kind of weird French thing? I try to avoid these goyim sexual practices since they are forbidden in the Torah.

Well, my circumstanced friend, tongue is very sensitive tool to make woman sensitive. But to be used properly you must know how these things works. What is the most important, the tongue is a part of bigger apparature, mouth. Her and yours. Forceful putting tongue in woman mouth, like on video, fells to her like living warm worm in her delicate orifice. Kissing is more about exiting woman and wooing her to wanting more and more, but you cannot give her that fully, because that promise is impossible. Your reluctance is downing her a bit, but only before getting exited again.

It's true in kissing and in relationships generally.
Why would I want to do that? That doesn't sound very kosher.

It's fun for both. Besides, you know what is kosher way? Banging Ruth by hole in long shirt.
I don't get it. As long as it's lying down and in missionary position with your wife, then it's fine.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Okay I can tell that her right hand is feeling the other's left breast, but what's up with the other breast? It's pressed up against her body pushing it upwards, but there seems to be a much, much higher amount of mass in her right breast compared to her left.

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT TOPIC

Person who animated this never touched a woman. Or kissed with "long tongue".
What is "long tongue?" Is it some kind of weird French thing? I try to avoid these goyim sexual practices since they are forbidden in the Torah.

Well, my circumstanced friend, tongue is very sensitive tool to make woman sensitive. But to be used properly you must know how these things works. What is the most important, the tongue is a part of bigger apparature, mouth. Her and yours. Forceful putting tongue in woman mouth, like on video, fells to her like living warm worm in her delicate orifice. Kissing is more about exiting woman and wooing her to wanting more and more, but you cannot give her that fully, because that promise is impossible. Your reluctance is downing her a bit, but only before getting exited again.

It's true in kissing and in relationships generally.
Why would I want to do that? That doesn't sound very kosher.

It's fun for both. Besides, you know what is kosher way? Banging Ruth by hole in long shirt.
I don't get it. As long as it's lying down and in missionary position with your wife, then it's fine.

No, it's only okay if there a sheet between you two.

sheet.jpg

Incendax

Augur
Any sauce / gossip around what happened with that voice actor?
I assumed they thought he did a shit job and switched it up, is there more context?
No real drama. They apparently asked him to come back and redo lines. He had another engagement and wouldn't be free for a while. Larian couldn't wait that long. I have no idea what the other engagement was.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Any sauce / gossip around what happened with that voice actor?
I assumed they thought he did a shit job and switched it up, is there more context?
No real drama. They apparently asked him to come back and redo lines. He had another engagement and wouldn't be free for a while. Larian couldn't wait that long. I have no idea what the other engagement was.

Or they just found much better actor without BLM in his twitter.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
caves of lore

How tf did I not hear about this game? Steam recommends me every shitty jank dungeon crawler under the sun, but not that one?

Thanks, buddy

If this game came out 25 years ago, I'd be disappointed.

This isn't even pixel graphics or.. ~stylized~ .. It looks like a blurry jpeg image that was saved 1000 times with compression set to max.

Can we stop giving lazy graphics a "retro free pass"? I would seriously rather play a dos game over this.

caves-of-lore.jpg

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
40min~ of swen going to browse through

1. last minute crises
2. no initimacy coordinator for bear fucking
3. some xbox fuckness announcement coming later
4. reactivity multiple endings cant discover everything with 1 playthrough
5. something about genie with spoiler warning so I skip rest

meh nothing interesting

I just want to know how spell progression is done with multiclassing :negative: shit "journalists"

Last edited:

jaekl

CHUD LIFE
Patron
I was in Toronto (Canada) this weekend and every direction that I looked, there was an abundance of freaks, weirdos and clowns. It rattled me to my core, but also reminded me a lot of Baldur's Gate 3. Any random person you see in Toronto is a lot like one of these "festive" characters. So, if Belgium is anything like Canada - and they work in a city environment - they probably designed all the characters just by looking out the window of their office building. It makes a lot more sense now, Baldur's Gate is just fantasy Toronto (or Belgium's equivalent).

If any of our American posters want to page the air force and order some air strikes on Toronto, please feel free. I'm not there anymore.

Incendax

Augur

Perhaps they lied, Swen likes his little white lies. Non on less, new Wyll is a good thing.
Could be. Wouldn't be the first time a shit sandwich got covered up by a PR statement.

Like how CR covered for Foster until they found out he was a bigger monster than Acaba.

MerchantKing

Learned
I was in Toronto (Canada) this weekend and every direction that I looked, there was an abundance of freaks, weirdos and clowns. It rattled me to my core, but also reminded me a lot of Baldur's Gate 3. Any random person you see in Toronto is a lot like one of these "festive" characters. So, if Belgium is anything like Canada - and they work in a city environment - they probably designed all the characters just by looking out the window of their office building. It makes a lot more sense now, Baldur's Gate is just fantasy Toronto (or Belgium's equivalent).

If any of our American posters want to page the air force and order some air strikes on Toronto, please feel free. I'm not there anymore.
The airforce is preoccupied airdropping tranny propaganda over Khazaria. They can't airstrike Toronto right now.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
caves of lore

How tf did I not hear about this game? Steam recommends me every shitty jank dungeon crawler under the sun, but not that one?

Thanks, buddy

This isn't even pixel graphics or.. ~stylized~ .. It looks like a blurry jpeg image that was saved 1000 times with compression set to max.

Can we stop giving lazy graphics a "retro free pass"? I would seriously rather play a dos game over this.

caves-of-lore.jpg

It's just programmer art. From what I remember, the guy said he learned coding and art to make the game. Over a period of 6 years or something.

Even if it looks like shit (I think it's fine tbh), it's still a big incline project.

Barbarian

Arcane
So there is a genie doing street gambling antics(?) in Baldurs Gate. If you pass a perception and sleight of hand checks you can steal his magical cheating ring. He will then proceed to transform you into a block of cheese. You can then roll around as a block of cheese through the streets of baldur interacting with npcs until finding the guy again and finishing the quest to transform back.

My easter egg, such funny! Don't really mind it, but I wonder if they have THAT much resources to pull off such niche stuff(I can only imagine you getting this outcome playing as a rogue or maybe a trickster cleric). Again, pretty impressive if they have such stuff strewn throughout the game for all classses, races and builds.

Dodo1610

Arcane
caves of lore

Thanks, buddy

caves-of-lore.jpg
I mean it does look good enough but why can't we go back to the way low-budget RPGs looked 20 years ago.
06CFD13B4D7BA4BE682E0C3371EC849D23B5F226
csziCmk.png

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Because those were not low budget 20 years ago and required full team

You can do those kind of art as well these days, just be prepared to pay really expensively unless AI can do it and I am not aware

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom