Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Late Bloomer

Scholar
The pignosed lesbian wench gets jealous of the homosexual zoophiliac vampire's relationship with the player, and she/it suggests another form of bestiality, Wyll. Can gaming sink any lower? Remember, if you play this, you can never again make fun of anyone else for the games they play. You have sunk to a level lower than should be possible.

Incendax

Augur
Review keys still not out. :lol:
Where did you get that info? I saw this today some hours ago

SXk59pT.png
Glad he's getting some love. Homeless at 14 is some tough shit.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
It's that the guy that did the Baldur's Gate reviews?

I seem to remember them having some pretty lame takes. That and I think he liked Wrath of the Tranny. Meh.

Barbarian

Arcane
Any word on what is the total budget for this game after these 3 years in EA? That is one thing I'm legit curious about. They had it financed from the get-go and sold many copies during EA.

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
Be honest, will you be using the weighted dice?
I totally will, I'll be save scumming important dialogue checks anyway so it's just saving me a little time (and the weighted rolls apply to enemies too apparently so I don't feel bad about it being on for combat either)

Incendax

Augur
It's that the guy that did the Baldur's Gate reviews?

I seem to remember them having some pretty lame takes. That and I think he liked Wrath of the Tranny. Meh.
Yep, he did BG1 and BG2 reviews, heavily played Wrath, and loved Tyrrany. But I loved them too, in spite of their jank, so it works for me.

Barbarian

Arcane
Be honest, will you be using the weighted dice?

They argue that it is a design choice to mimic a real life pnp session. That if you were rolling to much good dice and succeeding everything the DM might intervene in a way and begin to make things harder. And vice versa(give you an indirect help if you were failing everything). Emulation of human bias I guess.

I imagine it would become annoying and you wouldn't be able to rely on your own build to succeed as it should on certain situations. I would be damn pissed off if a 20 wis cleric began to fail wisdom saves because he succeeded one too many times previously, for instance.

Shaki

Arbiter

I'll never get over the irony of people still crying about one tranny in WotR, while they simp for a game literally filled to the brim with wokeness and degeneracy. Larian fans gotta be the least self aware people on earth.

Barbarian

Arcane

I'll never get over the irony of people still crying about one tranny in WotR, while they simp for a game literally filled to the brim with wokeness and degeneracy. Larian fans gotta be the least self aware people on earth.

You were literally saddled with the tranny and her orcish "wife" for most of the game. Couldn't kill or even send them packing even after they had hissy fits, disobeyed orders and provoked losses.

In this game you can literally dismiss or kill everyone. Deficient comparison really.

Shaki

Arbiter
You were literally saddled with the tranny and her orcish "wife" for most of the game. Couldn't kill or even send them packing even after they had hissy fits, disobeyed orders and provoked losses.

In this game you can literally dismiss or kill everyone. Deficient comparison really.

It was still one tranny, and you wouldn't even know it's a tranny unless you picked one obscure dialogue option available like 60 hours into the game. I learned it was a tranny from Codex, would have no idea otherwise. Here you literally have Larian promoting the game with bear sex, dwarf-vampire gay romance, and by showing you can choose your female PC's penis size.

Wrath has shitload of issues, was overall a meh game and was also undeniably woke, but pretending it even starts to approach the massive mountain of wokeness that is BG3, is extremely disingenuous.

jaekl

CHUD LIFE
Patron
The pignosed lesbian wench gets jealous of the homosexual zoophiliac vampire's relationship with the player, and she/it suggests another form of bestiality, Wyll. Can gaming sink any lower? Remember, if you play this, you can never again make fun of anyone else for the games they play. You have sunk to a level lower than should be possible.

Boy do I wonder how this goblin's lips taste... oh yeah probably like swamp water!? Helloooooo!? Sharp nails, hands all covered in callouses, weird goblin odors coming out of gods knows where?! Months old chunks of meat stuck between its goblin fangs?! No one fuck this goblin or else I'm gonna get so mad...

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Imagine the smell. Oh who am I kidding, it's modern D&D. She is likely to be described as smelling like lilacs and gooseberries.

Barbarian

Arcane

It was still one tranny, and you wouldn't even know it's a tranny unless you picked one obscure dialogue option available like 60 hours into the game. I learned it was a tranny from Codex, would have no idea otherwise. Here you literally have Larian promoting the game with bear sex, dwarf-vampire gay romance, and by showing you can choose your female PC's penis size.

Wrath has shitload of issues, was overall a meh game and was also undeniably woke, but pretending it even starts to approach the massive mountain of wokeness that is BG3, is extremely disingenuous.

Dude they made up at the very beginning of the game and you were forced to watch. No "obscure choice" at all. They participated in every cutscene and always expressed they were a "lesbian couple". You couldn't get rid of them even after they gave you reason to(that is besides being dykes). Shit was incredibly grating.

Larian being edgelords promoting this game doesn't change the fact that the fag stuff is optional content. You can literally kill the vamp fag and the cloaca dyke right after meeting them. Crap that this bs is in the game but at least you are not forced to wade through it as in owlcuck latest opus.

Barbarian

Arcane
ITT, corpos adding this homo and pronoun crap to mainstream games isn't illogical - they are in it for the money after all.

Plus sexual pervs seem to be disproportionally attracted to rpg games. If they are 17% of the overall 'kwanzan population under 29 I shudder to think how much they represent of the actual owlcuck or larian target audience.

sr_2023.06.23_LGBTQ-Americans_1.png

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
As I said, I recommend people don't buy this game and have said so for months. I'm not a Larian fan, and I don't like any game they've made since Divine Divinity.

Just because I troll midwits like you with my profile pic or occasionally point out how stupid your arguments are doesn't mean I am a "Larian fan".

Besides, you already said you plan to play the game. Talk about self awareness.

Takamori

Learned
Dunno why you guys are having this discussion, being a tabletop player Paizo always was woke, they took the first steps regarding alignment and race in their games.
I even remember a friend of mine kinda upset with one change but I was like what the fuck they are gonna do? Come personally to our home and force us to adopt whatever retarded rule they have in mind?

cpmartins

Cipher
As I said, I recommend people don't buy this game and have said so for months. I'm not a Larian fan, and I don't like any game they've made since Divine Divinity.

Just because I troll midwits like you with my profile pic or occasionally point out how stupid your arguments are doesn't mean I am a "Larian fan".

I don't hate BG3. I hate having crowdfunded DOS2 thinking it would be a worthy sequel to the chaotic fun that was DOS and being so disgusted by it that I haven't even finished the first map. Fuck those fuckers. I will pirate this shit and will be getting every bit of enjoyment I can. Maybe that will make me hate them less, but I doubt so.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
It was still one tranny, and you wouldn't even know it's a tranny unless you picked one obscure dialogue option available like 60 hours into the game.
"It's just one bear! You have to pick an obscure dialog option to have sex with it!"

Cope.

Also, no, the dialog is available during Act 1. You just need to pass a fairly high skillcheck. And even if you don't pass that, you still have to be exposed to the "lesbian" couple of an orc and an elf making out right after the tutorial dungeon. Both of which are unkillable for the majority of the game.

Kingmaker is even worse by this metric, since you not only meet up with an male orc/female elf couple, but they ask you to have sex with them (both) almost immediately. You can kill them upon meeting them if you want, even though it hardly makes sense since you don't know this, but then you lose out on kingdom advisors that are difficult to replace, especially if you've killed other NPCs.

LMAO, all the rage posting you've been doing itt and not only do you plan to play BG3, but you're a Wrath of the Tranny fan? :lol:

Shaki

Arbiter

You say that, but you're literally here every single day since forever, reading through every comment and reaction spamming every negative opinion. There are self admitted Larian fans here who are 10x less obsessed with defending the game than you, and dont get that butthurt when they see something bad written about their favorite dev. Even troll shitposters whose whole shtick here is shilling for the game and talking about their waifus, somehow manage to look less weird than you. Like seriously, wtf is your deal?

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
You say that, but you're literally here every single day since forever
Great timeline.
reading through every comment and reaction spamming every negative opinion.
Only the stupid opinions. The hypocritical, bad arguments. Like yours.

I've criticized the game repeatedly and told people not to buy it. You're just asshurt that I called out your arguments as being shit a few times.
There are self admitted Larian fans here who are 10x less obsessed with defending the game than you
He says, posting here every day himself, crying about a game he admits he will play anyway.

Give it a few months. I'm sure you'll be defending BG3 with your bad arguments just like you defend Wrath of the Tranny. :lol:

It was still one tranny, and you wouldn't even know it's a tranny unless you picked one obscure dialogue option available like 60 hours into the game.
"It's just one bear! You have to pick an obscure dialog option to have sex with it!"

Cope.

Also, no, the dialog is available during Act 1. You just need to pass a fairly high skillcheck. And even if you don't pass that, you still have to be exposed to the "lesbian" couple of an orc and an elf making out right after the tutorial dungeon. Both of which are unkillable for the majority of the game.

Kingmaker is even worse by this metric, since you not only meet up with an male orc/female elf couple, but they ask you to have sex with them (both) almost immediately. You can kill them upon meeting them if you want, even though it hardly makes sense since you don't know this, but then you lose out on kingdom advisors that are difficult to replace, especially if you've killed other NPCs.

LMAO, all the rage posting you've been doing itt and not only do you plan to play BG3, but you're a Wrath of the Tranny fan? :lol:
to be fair he is self admittedly autistic, so you probably shouldn't expect perfect logic, even though he has no emotions and thinks in binary.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom