Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

just

Liturgist
cp2077 all over again
as soon as you'll enter act2 game will crash and unistall
i knew these flems were frauds

Steezus

Savant
Patron
Still no review keys by the way. :lol: Not at our site nor any of the ones I've checked with.

SXk59pT.png

Just from a few pages ago. Larian doesn't like Codex, which really isn't a surprise at all. :lol:

Ryzer

Arcane
I like how the animation of purchasing in Diablo 4 shop is better made than anything else in the entire game, really shows where the efforts put by the devs really went.

Last edited:

Gradenmayer

Learned
We just called them Zoophilic degenerates for 200 pages straight. What’s not to like?

Don't say "we" when it was only a couple of prestigious crusaders holding the fort against the endless tide of degenerate Larian zombies, and you were a part of the evil horde.
Yeah, I didn’t mean to include myself in your retarded trio, thanks for clarifying that.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
We just called them Zoophilic degenerates for 200 pages straight. What’s not to like?

Don't say "we" when it was only a couple of prestigious crusaders holding the fort against the endless tide of degenerate Larian zombies, and you were a part of the evil horde.
How will you cope when BG3 will be a commercial and critical success?

Rieser

Scholar
Still no review keys by the way. :lol: Not at our site nor any of the ones I've checked with.

SXk59pT.png

Just from a few pages ago. Larian doesn't like Codex, which really isn't a surprise at all. :lol:

He's hardly referring to a review, though. Even that little *** Jason Schreier confirmed no one (he knew of) had received codes prior to yesterday, and he has his tentacles everywhere. Mortismal only does 100% reviews, at least for newer games - good luck getting that out anytime soon, much less 3rd.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy

Neither are signs of actual quality. At least that's what the Copedex always says when a game they dislike is successful.

Kiste

Augur
The game will single-handedly brainwash 5 million people into trannydom, faggotry and beastiality (both, with bears and nigs).

It will be a huge win for degenerates like me and the (((overlords))) who are behind it all.

It will be glorious.

:kfc:

Last edited:

Steezus

Savant
Patron

SXk59pT.png

He's hardly referring to a review, though. Even that little *** Jason Schreier confirmed no one (he knew of) had received codes prior to yesterday, and he has his tentacles everywhere. Mortismal only does 100% reviews, at least for newer games - good luck getting that out anytime soon, much less 3rd.

Yes, he's hardly referring to a review. Only mentions that he's suddenly busy to the point of not doing scheduled content during a time where review codes were expected to be sent out and that he will talk about the thing he's busy with on aug 3rd, the day BG3 releases.

My man, are you retarded?

Shaki

Arbiter

Why would I cope when I already estimated it as the biggest commercial RPG success ever. There is absolutely no doubt the bear and gay interspecies sex, BDSM, feet licking, shit eating game will be a massive commercial hit.

It's like LARPers calling themselves knights. :lol:

In a world when you're either on the side LARPing as knights, or on the side LARPing as whatever the fuck this is:

smooching the mole on Shadowcutes butt :shittydog:

I know what choice is far less cringe.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
I've watched a few videos to catch up with this. The visual and world design are god awful. Forgotten Realms has always been high fantasy cringe, but art style used to be so much better back in the day.
FRCS-1ED.jpg

BG3 looks like straight out of a (gay / tranny) fever dream. Both Baldur's Gate games look like gritty low-fantasy worlds in comparison.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
I've watched a few videos to catch up with this. The visual and world design are god awful. Forgotten Realms has always been high fantasy cringe, but art style used to be so much better back in the day.
FRCS-1ED.jpg

BG3 looks like straight out of a (gay / tranny) fever dream. Both Baldur's Gate games look like gritty low-fantasy worlds in comparison.
>Game has sunlight

"OMG, game is so gaayyyyyy!!!"

Kem0sabe

Arcane

SXk59pT.png

He also does a sort of first impressions video for games, just to give some quick thoughts. The 100% review coming later.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom