Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Three days left.
I still flip-flop on what to play first. I'm now psyopping myself to play a custom character, rather than an origin character.

I’m locked in bruv. It’s Durge Bard. Prolly gonna regret it
I pussied out of Durge first playthrough, after someone made the comparison to Malkavian first playthrough of Bloodlines.
I can imagine that run having enough moments that are more fun once you know the plot and what should happen, and then you cock it up with ultraviolence.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Three days left.
I still flip-flop on what to play first. I'm now psyopping myself to play a custom character, rather than an origin character.

I’m locked in bruv. It’s Durge Bard. Prolly gonna regret it
I pussied out of Durge first playthrough, after someone made the comparison to Malkavian first playthrough of Bloodlines.
I can imagine that run having enough moments that are more fun once you know the plot and what should happen, and then you cock it up with ultraviolence.

Yep, probably right

Shaki

Arbiter
51vyfijmbafb1.png
Yeah, if they removed all the degeneracy and wokeism, finally learned how to make good combat without barrelmancy shit, hired competent writers and had any art direction other than "idk make it look like dragon age", BG3 could actually have potential to be a really great game.

Kiste

Augur
Drow dark urge will be 2nd playthrough. I'll probaby go Gnome sorc for 1st, because I'm curious what kind of race reactions they came up with for Gnomes.

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
dark urge is for cucks. "i want to do ebul thingy but it's akshully not me, devil made me do it!"
I view the Dark Urge as akin to the Pink Panther or Mr. Bean....with murder.

Grunker's Durge Bard sounds like a nu-metal singer transported to the wrong setting.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
3 days left niggas.

Told the wifu i need thursday night and friday off for gaming, and saturday my mother in law gets the oldest kid.

I have it good.

She knew she was getting an addicted gamer-faggot when she signed up.

Turn_BASED

Educated
Only a few days left until release, boys.

How’s everyone doing?

I’m day 15 into nofap in anticipation and have been macrodosing zinc. Between the supplements and kegels, I’d be surprised if I don’t hit the ceiling with my first load. Once we hit the 24-hour mark I’ll start the long edging process, alternating National Geographic and Grizzly Man on my VR headset.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
3 days left niggas.

Told the wifu i need thursday night and friday off for gaming, and saturday my mother in law gets the oldest kid.

I have it good.

She knew she was getting an addicted gamer-faggot when she signed up.

Does she know about Shadowcute?
See this has nothing to do with Baldur's Gate. Nothing you faggots are writing has anything to do with Baldur's Gate.

This is Be*gian faggot diversity hire Divinity Original Sin 3.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
(if you force your players to witness obsolete sex-inverted half-orc fanfic you too can dominate the release thread of a AAA game)

Mortmal

Arcane
Yeah, I'm still choosing between paladin and bard too. I think I'm sticking with paladin, but we'll see.
Well since there's oathbreaker its too tempting to not pick paladin , oathbreaker + one level of hexblade warlock so you simply rely on charisma for all your attacks, it will be a powerhouse.

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Yeah, I'm still choosing between paladin and bard too. I think I'm sticking with paladin, but we'll see.
Well since there's oathbreaker its too tempting to not pick paladin , oathbreaker + one level of hexblade warlock so you simply rely on charisma for all your attacks, it will be a powerhouse.
Hexblade isn't in, but Larian turned the lvl 3 pact of the blade into Hexblade-lite. You would have to go at least 3 levels into warlock though.

Rhobar121

Scholar
There is no hexblade so you need a level 3 warlock to do it.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
The kind of shit I wouldn't allow at my table

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Hexblade isn't in, but Larian turned the lvl 3 pact of the blade into Hexblade-lite. You would have to go at least 3 levels into warlock though.

In some ways (many ways) it’s better than Hexblade. It’s obviously way worse for multiclassing, but for purelocks or locks that dip, it’s better since you get the most important thing from Hexblade and can then pick another patron with a presumably great class feature.

Only great thing besides Cha bonus in Hexblade is the curse, which admittedly sucks losing. Otoh you are basically getting one and a half patron when you go Pact now

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
The kind of shit I wouldn't allow at my table

I wouldn’t play with a player who chose it. Fortunately, that kind of player has long since been sorted out of our group

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom