Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

kangaxx

Arbiter
This is like as if Fallout 3 had actually been a good game, not that the outcome will be much different. BG3 will be the one people will remember in a couple of years and only old people will even have played BG1+2
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why BG3 is a good game. I've asked this question multiple times, probably 100 pages ago now, and I never once got a straight answer. Just some shit about how there's choices and consequences, and that it's made by Larian. Like this is somehow enough to quell any and all criticisms.

This is why you are all nothing but a bunch of Larian fags in here. You shill and you meme and you rally against anyone who calls this trash game out for what it is. Pathetic.
I've deliberately not been following this thread/game for the last three years. Why is the game bad?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
This is like as if Fallout 3 had actually been a good game, not that the outcome will be much different. BG3 will be the one people will remember in a couple of years and only old people will even have played BG1+2
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why BG3 is a good game. I've asked this question multiple times, probably 100 pages ago now, and I never once got a straight answer. Just some shit about how there's choices and consequences, and that it's made by Larian. Like this is somehow enough to quell any and all criticisms.

This is why you are all nothing but a bunch of Larian fags in here. You shill and you meme and you rally against anyone who calls this trash game out for what it is. Pathetic.
I've deliberately not been following this thread/game for the last three years. Why is the game bad?

oh no...

racofer

Thread Incliner

Because one of us has to live up to the legacy of Skyway in every thread.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Rate my build:

hmmmm.png

Also, F in chat for people who thought they'd do World First achievements. Journos with early keys have all bases covered.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

does that mean drakortha will play bg3 seven times?

racofer

Thread Incliner

does that mean drakortha will play bg3 seven times?
Hatefully

Drakortha

Liturgist
Slightly longer version;

Larian had 2 big chances to make something worth playing and they failed both times. Because they are limp-dicked, soy-latte drinking FAGGOTS who this time rode in on the coattails
of the Baldur's Gate name, while resting on the undeserved praise that they are some special studio that are different than the rest. Everyone is already a retard who thinks Larian
have pedigree and are profoundly passionate about making games. So it's no wonder Larian spent 90% of BG3's development budget blowing out pretentious cutscenes
and characters out of their faggot asses while shouting "Look how talented and passionate we are!!1!". Meanwhile, they forgot how to make an engrossing RPG.

See for yourself some comments from delusional Larian faggots.

orVKEbd.png

Last edited:

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Presumably I'll need to DL a large update in half an hour from GOG?
Remove your local installation of early access, it might conflict with the full game. If you have it downloaded right now, you have the early access build.

Secondly, remove all your local config files. These are located at '\AppData\Local\Larian Studios\Baldur's Gate 3\' on Windows systems. Remove the entire 'Baldur's Gate 3' directory.

kangaxx

Arbiter

oh no...
I choose to ignore this and accept my fate.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

Salvo

Arcane
fextralife has 17.700 viewers on twitch

this world is doomed
They pay to be first on the searchboards / bury opponents, then have an automatically opening Twitch link in their pages.

Try searching for the fan-made, more accurate BG3 wiki online. Most links will be Fextra's.

https://bg3.wiki/wiki/Main_Page <this one

I know. That's why I'm depressed.
Truth be told, I see many more people railing against Fextra than I did a few years ago, when they reached their full swing with Dark Souls / DOS2 guides.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom