Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter

Swen, stop posting and allow me to start the download of your damned game.

EdA5USGh.jpg

Drakortha

Liturgist
tldr; "Even if you don't like this kind of game, you should buy it anyway to support it"

The Larian shilling from these faggots is truly fucking endless. Someone needs to tell this whacko to get a real job and real life, and stop sucking up to games made by people he's never even met.

BG3 has shaped up to be the biggest disappointment of this generation and it's thanks to the greater gaming community and "journalists" like him. They are all a bunch of hypocrites who have no problem playing games on computer hardware or phones that are assembled from slave labour in ASIA, but will endlessly praise and suck Larian's cock for virtue signaling about being anti-crunch and pro-consumer. Makes me sick to watch.

ropetight

Savant
I will never understand why people even bother with what he has to say after this absolutely retarded take on Dragon's Crown:

WXokoUr.png
Wait until you see the abomination he married. Guy has no standing to critique any sort of tastes when it comes to women at all.
24COLEMAN-superJumbo.jpg
You scared the shit out of me.

DemonKing

Arcane
Download has started here in Aussieland...says 3.5 hours for me. Going to bed now but should be able to start early tomorrow as it’s a WFH day for me…

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I liked Baldur's Gate before Larian got their dirty hands on it, you knob. Maybe you're the fucking retard who's in the wrong thread, ever considered that ?
This is the thread for Larian's Baldur's Gate 3, my friend. You might want to use the search function to find the thread for Bioware's Baldur's gate instead, and go post about trannies and zoophilia there.
This is like as if Fallout 3 had actually been a good game, not that the outcome will be much different. BG3 will be the one people will remember in a couple of years and only old people will even have played BG1+2

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

Drakortha

Liturgist
This is like as if Fallout 3 had actually been a good game, not that the outcome will be much different. BG3 will be the one people will remember in a couple of years and only old people will even have played BG1+2
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why BG3 is a good game. I've asked this question multiple times, probably 100 pages ago now, and I never once got a straight answer. Just some shit about how there's choices and consequences, and that it's made by Larian. Like this is somehow enough to quell any and all criticisms.

This is why you are all nothing but a bunch of Larian fags in here. You shill and you meme and you rally against anyone who calls this trash game out for what it is. Pathetic.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why BG3 is a good game. I've asked this question multiple times, probably 100 pages ago now, and I never once got a straight answer. Just some shit about how there's choices and consequences, and that it's made by Larian. Like this is somehow enough to quell any and all criticisms.

This is why you are all nothing but a bunch of Larian fags in here. You shill and you meme and you rally against anyone who calls this trash game out for what it is. Pathetic.
You're not worthy of an answer

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter

It's a good game because it makes you mad.

Kiste

Augur

Yes, yes. You're right. The game is shit. You have been right all along.

Congratulations, you have won the thread.

Now fuck off.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom