Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Drakortha

Liturgist
Who are you bringing along?

View attachment 39575
Is that really the companion lineup in BG3? Just when I thought this game couldn't be more TRASH.

And you faggots in this thread support this game, I can't even comprehend how fucking gay you all actually are.

Darth Valer

Literate
Who are you bringing along?
I'm thinking Minthara as Paladin frontline, custom character (me) as Rogue Assassin, SH as Cleric and a rotating spellcaster.

I'd really like an Abjuration Wizard but I don't like Gale a lot and I'll keep the respec shit to a minimum. Probably Astarion to Bard.

Thorgeim

Educated
Hope you chuds aren't playing this hateful garbage:
ljWZBh8.jpg

bne79c5.jpg

:lol:
where is this from? I knew people like this existed but this is too good to be true, that place would provide months of laughter. Being so butthurt over a game, fuck if they read anything in codex their brains would explode, amazing!

Readher

Savant
Those resetera posts were first posted by me like a week ago and have since been DEBOONKED by one of the people here who saw his own account (why would anyone have an account there is beyond me, but whatever) and he never posted that. It's just HTML text edit circulating on 4chan.

sebas

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
What the fuck has happened to Codex? An actual cRPG getting launched and instead of a bunch of nerds debating game systems, rat quests and whether 1 point should go into Strenght or Dexterity, there's a bunch of faggots violently atacking a game for having faggots and warring with some wokeness trend like twitter shits in their mouth each morning.

ferratilis

Magister
I'm going with Gale, Shadowheart, and Jaheira (depending on when she's available).
"Nature's servant awaits."

Raeyn

Literate
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
What the fuck has happened to Codex? An actual cRPG getting launched and instead of a bunch of nerds debating game systems, rat quests and whether 1 point should go into Strenght or Dexterity, there's a bunch of faggots violently atacking a game for having faggots and warring with some wokeness trend like twitter shits in their mouth each morning.
That's probably the problem. This game has shallow, homebrewed trash systems and Tasha's nonsense (so no real attribute debate). Stuck talking about whether to blow a bear or vampire. It's all the complexity this game has.

Shaki

Arbiter

Drakortha

Liturgist
That's probably the problem. This game has shallow, homebrewed trash systems and Tasha's nonsense (so no real attribute debate). Stuck talking about whether to blow a bear or vampire. It's all the complexity this game has.
Nobody outside of the niche Larian community even gave a shit about BG3 or even knew it existed until the memes blew up and every faggot degenerate on the planet heard the calling and came pouring in to SUCK COCK!

Nobody outside of the niche Larian community even gave a shit about BG3 or even knew it existed until the memes blew up and every faggot degenerate on the planet heard the calling and came pouring in to SUCK COCK!
2 and a half million units sold, chuddie. Cry more.

None

Scholar

sebas

Scholar
Patron
Dear God... People actually think this game has depth... LOL
It's DnD, of course it has depth. Not as much as all you attention seeking cocksuckers rubber stamping your anti-whogivesashit-woke vomit everywhere though. So go ahead, tell all about the nigga bear that touched you.

sebas

Scholar
Patron
So, aaaaanyway, I see that Wizards get spell refreshes between fights. What's the point of Sorcerer then?

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
There are a few things that Larian have changed with regard to multiclassing and as they haven't clarified what all those changes will be yet it's hard to fully sperg out on builds, particularly for spellcasters. I think once everyone actually knows for sure how it works we'll get more build autism

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom