Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Add

Barely Literate
im exited to play bg3 yippe!

bobocrunch

Educated
Hope you chuds aren't playing this hateful garbage:
ljWZBh8.jpg

bne79c5.jpg

:lol:
noticed 80% of the reacters to this are just the opposite but shitting up here instead

Last edited:

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
CASTS GREATER TRANNYFICATION.
Aren't you supposed to be at the special needs school this time of day? Make sure that helmet is buckled up.
He is a cringe polack simping for CDPR and Cyberpunk 2077 which are twice as woke.
What's up with polacks sh*tting on Larian but defending CDPR with their life?

I assume it's their blind patriotism making them butthurt.
Hey, I'm a Polack and I shit on both. For different reasons tho, Witcher is a shit RPG but at least it's mostly not woke.

For me people absolutely hating WotR because of wokeness, but simping for BG3 are much weirder.
But you can't kill everyone in Wrath of the tranny though, that's what redeems BG3, killing every degen you want.

Only thing woke in BG3 that irritates me are the fcking pronouns
'Pronouns begone' mod when?

jaekl

Educated
Patron
WTF is with this "Shadowcute"?? You can find a woman like that (35 years old, single mother, too much eye makeup, self harm scars, jet black dyed bangs, shitty attitude) in any dive bar, usually as the bartender. This is a fantasy you can actually live!

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
WTF is with this "Shadowcute"?? You can find a woman like that (35 years old, single mother, too much eye makeup, self harm scars, jet black dyed bangs, shitty attitude) in any dive bar, usually as the bartender. This is a fantasy you can actually live!
At least she is aids free (I hope) and don't have the meth face.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom