Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Ahnx

Educated
Tell me, which of potential companions are not degenerates or faggots? Because I'm planning to kill everyone else.

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
can i preload the launch version or if i download now i just get EA version?
yeah dont download anything for the next 3 hours 51 minutes, remove mods / saves and shit if u got those from EA

a56wdosonjfb1.png

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
also delete the contents of \AppData\Local\Larian Studios\Baldur's Gate 3\PlayerProfiles
I'd recommend nuking the entire directory ("\AppData\Local\Larian Studios\Baldur's Gate 3\"). Any lingering files can have unexpected effects.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
If you throw a healing potion at someone, they are healed for the heal value of that potion. And if two allies are very close together, you can hit them both, and heal them both.
Barbarian medicus confirmed!?

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
My disgust for this game has only increased.
Instead of talking about builds, quests and character design, it's only bear sex, trannies and other degenerate shit that would make Ed Greenwood blush...
Modern rpg for modern audience, right?
I'll just stick to BG 1 and 2.

That's what you forever virgin types sperg focus on, which says more about you than you're willing to admit.
Ok nigger.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
CASTS GREATER TRANNYFICATION.
Aren't you supposed to be at the special needs school this time of day? Make sure that helmet is buckled up.
He is a cringe polack simping for CDPR and Cyberpunk 2077 which are twice as woke.
What's up with polacks sh*tting on Larian but defending CDPR with their life?

I assume it's their blind patriotism making them butthurt.
CDPR failling and going down would have...detrimental effects on the polish economy.

Shaki

Arbiter
Aren't you supposed to be at the special needs school this time of day? Make sure that helmet is buckled up.
He is a cringe polack simping for CDPR and Cyberpunk 2077 which are twice as woke.

Hey, I'm a Polack and I shit on both. For different reasons tho, Witcher is a shit RPG but at least it's mostly not woke.

For me people absolutely hating WotR because of wokeness, but simping for BG3 are much weirder.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter

Hey, I'm a Polack and I shit on both. For different reasons tho, Witcher is a shit RPG but at least it's mostly not woke.

For me people absolutely hating WotR because of wokeness, but simping for BG3 are much weirder.
But you can't kill everyone in Wrath of the tranny though, that's what redeems BG3, killing every degen you want.

Only thing woke in BG3 that irritates me are the fcking pronouns

Elthosian

Arcane
It's about what Larian themselves say they're putting in the game and what they themselves put a spotlight on, waste dev time on etc.
Yes, and? Reading video game media sites will post 50 articles about it, shoving it in your face constantly. You gain nothing from most video game review sites, outside of feeling annoyed.
The only videogame news you need is the Saved you a click news account: https://twitter.com/SYACVG

Don’t give those casual reviewers and AI bots your traffic, fellas.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom