Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Dishonoredbr

Erudite
It was strange seeing normal looking women when they introduced the team. There was one muslim woman (no hate, just stating the fact), but every other women just looked ... normal. Not even one had stupid danger hair, it was like a breath of fresh air after seeing women developers from the US.

>One muslim woman

>every other women just look normal

:lol:

Child of Malkav

Erudite
This is awesome. This level of presentation, dedication, passion, effort, funny (or not so funny) jokes and fuck ups is so above any other presentations, in person or online, that other companies are putting out. These guys deserve credit for that, at least.

Self-Ejected

underground nymph

I care not!
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
This is awesome. This level of presentation, dedication, passion, effort, funny (or not so funny) jokes and fuck ups is so above any other presentations, in person or online, that other companies are putting out. These guys deserve credit for that, at least.
Dunnou something isn’t right here, forcing your team to scream TtTttteam and cringy larp is fucked up a bit. Would love just a patch notes instead of this.

Heinrich

Scholar
It was strange seeing normal looking women when they introduced the team. There was one muslim woman (no hate, just stating the fact), but every other women just looked ... normal. Not even one had stupid danger hair, it was like a breath of fresh air after seeing women developers from the US.

>One muslim woman

>every other women just look normal

:lol:
She's probably from the Malaysia team. Muslims being Muslims in muslim countries is entirely appropriate, so this doesn't defeat the point.

ChildInTime

Savant
All this 'hype' to announce druids, and not even the cool kind of druids, meh.

maxresdefault.jpg

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy

I suppose now that E3 didn't give us our yearly dose of ABSOLUTE CRINGE someone had to pick up the slack.

Delterius

Arcane
i'm dropping this game since minsc is gonna be a companion, which brings BG3 down to the same level as the other games in the series

yuck

lol you think Minsc was obnoxious in the BG games? I can only guess what Larian will do with him and it makes me want to throw up.
Ok the contrary, BG and Larian writing are the same. Case in point: Minsc. It's a match made in hell.

Testownia

i'm dropping this game since minsc is gonna be a companion, which brings BG3 down to the same level as the other games in the series

yuck

lol you think Minsc was obnoxious in the BG games? I can only guess what Larian will do with him and it makes me want to throw up.
Ok the contrary, BG and Larian writing are the same. Case in point: Minsc. It's a match made in hell.

Minsc is an Origin Character, which is curious, and indicates that Larian wasn't bullshitting/marketing, and the story will be a continuation of the previous titles. Hence why they gave him partial amnesia, the convenient kind for big reveals and NOT recognising characters/plot points he should.

Larianshill

Arbiter
Nothing said about the level cap today. Latest we've heard, it's supposed to go beyond 10. 10 is when most official adventures end. Once again, levels are completely different in 5e from what you're used to. There are no epic levels anymore - you fight gods and archdevils on 15-20, not on 30. Around level 8, you can kill Strahd in a stand up fight.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom