Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

just

Liturgist
wanted to try barbarian
wait for 150gigs to download
can only have "caster" body type
so angry i dont even want to uninstall

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
is that pile of swampgerman crapochino is going to come out ??? feelz like larian is going to run out of money by the time this shit out lol,and i doubt that they will have a bunch of new sales on release to cover their expenses.
I think they announced release for 2023, no clue if that's realistic at this point
Putin will fix it....

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
is that pile of swampgerman crapochino is going to come out ??? feelz like larian is going to run out of money by the time this shit out lol,and i doubt that they will have a bunch of new sales on release to cover their expenses.
Swampgerman?

That's highly offensive and racist, you should apologize.

Blutwurstritter

Learned
Swampgerman?

You can relax, as a German I am not offended. We even have a very fitting idiom that goes like this, "Was kümmert es die deutsche Eiche, wenn sich ein Belgier an ihr reibt."

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Swampgerman?

:martini:

wlblq9e.jpg

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
At this point you might as well wait for the full release given it's supposed to be some time next year.
I bought early release, got a new computer to run it, and played it for two days before moving on. I’ll play it, and enjoy it, on release but no rush.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
they're not comparable because BG1 & 2 are trash-tier games
Indeed.

BG fans should be happy Larian is even willing to work on such a B tier franchise. Luckily for them, me and Larian are such selfless, generous and benevolent people that we are willing to finally make it a good and high quality franchise, something Bioware never achieved.
Always what you want to hear. That the third installment of a trilogy is backed by people who hate the originals.

:decline:

Last edited:

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
Swampgerman?

You can relax, as a German I am not offended. We even have a very fitting idiom that goes like this, "Was kümmert es die deutsche Eiche, wenn sich ein Belgier an ihr reibt."
I'm sorry I don't speak Hitler.

Phinx

Augur
I miss the crazy itemization of BG2. I really felt like my character became a god when they got 25 STR from Crom Faeyr, or similar items.

I'm hoping BG3 has similarly crazy items, even if they're only lategame or whatever.
Only crazy weapon I want is Lilacor, or at least the voice actor to come back and do another weapon. "Common what about now, let's killlll".

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Yeah,Lilarcor is awesome. +3 Two handed sword and immunity to charm and confusion? Give me!
Really easy to get too. Just jump down into the sewers,solve a really easy riddle and voila.
Carsomyr is a bit harder to acquire though.

Yosharian

Arcane
I miss the crazy itemization of BG2. I really felt like my character became a god when they got 25 STR from Crom Faeyr, or similar items.

I'm hoping BG3 has similarly crazy items, even if they're only lategame or whatever.
Only crazy weapon I want is Lilacor, or at least the voice actor to come back and do another weapon. "Common what about now, let's killlll".
You know, my last owner always said I was 'sharp' and 'edgy'. He was such an ass. >:

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

You know, my last owner always said I was 'sharp' and 'edgy'. He was such an ass. >:
I don't know what you're expecting, but as a sword... I'm pretty one dimensional in what I waaaaaaannnnttttt~!

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
BTW I hope you realize by now that all of liliacor's "idle" lines have a sexual subtext. Eh, based Bioware...

Gargaune

Arcane
I don't know what you're expecting, but as a sword... I'm pretty one dimensional in what I waaaaaaannnnttttt~!
"C'mon, c'mon, I'm getting itchy, let's goooo!"

Evidently, Lilarcor had also made the mistake of buying BG3's EA.

Irenicus has terrible, cliché lines straight from beginning entirely carried by the voice actor.
Yes, but he did carry them. Superbly.

When Baldur's Gate 3 releases, it will be the greatest game ever made.
Mm, two fabulously optimistic statements in one go.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom