Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Codex Year of the Donut
Oh god I remember this and the halfling sex shit. I thought I just dreamt that up as part of a fever dream. When you make literal sex games and Baldur's Gate wildly blows past you on the fetish scale.

:despair:
if we're attributing things deranged fans do to creators, you might want to check owlscat's fanbase

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
if we're attributing things deranged fans do to creators, you might want to check owlscat's fanbase
Or just check Owlcat's creators. Their whole game is non-stop fetish trash. I wouldn't be surprised if there were pedo stuff in it, but I've only seen screengrabs of the gay, furry, poop-eating stuff in the Cringefinder thread.

Codex Year of the Donut
average owlscat fan makes fun of BG3 then goes back to their scat sim
Checked the past few pages and I thought I posted about this. Did I really not post about this in this thread?

There's a literal shit succubus. A succubus made entirely out of feces, yes it's obviously someone's sick fetish. And, because the authors and the fans are fucked in the head, of course you can have sex with the shit succubus and get a bonus for doing it(along with an achievement)
fulsomequeen.png
As the PCs approach, the waters whisper to the Fulsome Queen and she casts her mind out to them once they come within range of her telepathy. She invites them to the "headwaters of the river of bliss," up past the source of the cataract, and promises to aid them if they can in turn help her. Although an omox demon, a creature made of living filth and excrement, the Fulsome Queen does her best to shape her form into one she imagines will be pleasing to her visitors in a misguided attempt to set them at ease. Her form is that of a partially solid succubus made of sludge and foul-smelling seepage. Likewise, her manner in speaking to the PCs is overwhelmingly complimentary and flattering, almost sycophantic in its fawning excess. She hopes to entice the PCs into reclaiming her abode by slaying the dragon and driving off the "ants who dig in the mountain." She's quick to mistake the fact that the PCs are here for this very purpose as being a result ofher imagined beauty and honeyed words.

JDR13

Arcane
On a serious note what other older BG characters, apart from Minsc and Jaheira, will be making an appearance in the highly anticipated BG3? I have intentionally avoided learning too much about this game apart from official Larain update videos

Do we know who else?
Hopefully no one. Do we really need more existing characters being inserted for fan service?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Checked the past few pages and I thought I posted about this. Did I really not post about this in this thread?

There's a literal shit succubus. A succubus made entirely out of feces, yes it's obviously someone's sick fetish. And, because the authors and the fans are fucked in the head, of course you can have sex with the shit succubus and get a bonus for doing it(along with an achievement)
fulsomequeen.png
As the PCs approach, the waters whisper to the Fulsome Queen and she casts her mind out to them once they come within range of her telepathy. She invites them to the "headwaters of the river of bliss," up past the source of the cataract, and promises to aid them if they can in turn help her. Although an omox demon, a creature made of living filth and excrement, the Fulsome Queen does her best to shape her form into one she imagines will be pleasing to her visitors in a misguided attempt to set them at ease. Her form is that of a partially solid succubus made of sludge and foul-smelling seepage. Likewise, her manner in speaking to the PCs is overwhelmingly complimentary and flattering, almost sycophantic in its fawning excess. She hopes to entice the PCs into reclaiming her abode by slaying the dragon and driving off the "ants who dig in the mountain." She's quick to mistake the fact that the PCs are here for this very purpose as being a result ofher imagined beauty and honeyed words.
It is weak to fire though right?

BruceVC

Magister
On a serious note what other older BG characters, apart from Minsc and Jaheira, will be making an appearance in the highly anticipated BG3? I have intentionally avoided learning too much about this game apart from official Larain update videos

Do we know who else?
Hopefully no one. Do we really need more existing characters being inserted for fan service?
For nostalgic purposes yes, they dont have to be in your party but considering its part of the BG series it would be nice

I am not sure if everyone watched this fan made fiction of how previous characters can make an appearance in BG3, it was in the BG thread and it raises good examples of what I mean. And again this is not official BG3 content but you will get the idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ravv-Fxr7LU&feature=emb_title

BruceVC

Magister

fulsomequeen.png
Non-Edgy Gamer

Edgy, are you thinking what I am thinking? Potential redemption arc Romance story with the Fulsome Queen ?

Fargus

Arcane

fulsomequeen.png

Ugh, thanks for a reminder. When even BG3 seem like a sane game compared to the sick fetish collection that is Cringefinder: Angry Tranny.

CostlyMediocreElk-size_restricted.gif

Fargus

Arcane
I keep this psycho midget around for some time to exhaust as much banters with him as possible. He eventually gets assblasted when i call him a coward and murderer and dies trying to attack me. I really miss when companions used to go full retard like this.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I keep this psycho midget around for some time to exhaust as much banters with him as possible. He eventually gets assblasted when i call him a coward and murderer and dies trying to attack me. I really miss when companions used to go full retard like this.
BG3 companions can do the same. All the companions are optional and killable. And there are failed routes that can lead to you killing them and them trying to kill you.

I really don't get how people itt can gush over BG2 companions and not realize that they have a similar game here to play.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
BG3 companions can do the same. All the companions are optional and killable. And there are failed routes that can lead to you killing them and them trying to kill you.

I really don't get how people itt can gush over BG2 companions and not realize that they have a similar game here to play.
I am not interested in having some tranny nigger faggots as my companions in BG3.
Characters whose only personality traits are their pronouns and character development is "Hey! Have I ever told you I am a lesbian?".
No, thank you.

Codex Year of the Donut

I am not interested in having some tranny nigger faggots as my companions in BG3.
Characters whose only personality traits are their pronouns and character development is "Hey! Have I ever told you I am a lesbian?".
No, thank you.
great, but this isn't the wotr thread

Incognito

Backlog incliner
Patron
Didn't play the early access because fuck early access and piecemeal games. But so far, judging by the trailers, we have an incoming case of severe tranny faggyness on our hands. I'll make my mind on August 2023.

Cnaiur

Augur
Hey, I'm really looking forward to hearing about the next patch. Life's good.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom