Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I have said repeatedly -- and will say again -- that Larian is at their worst when they are trying to be funny. Belgians are not funny.
I think that by being consistently cringe and failing to be funny, they turn around and start to be funny because of their consistent inconsistency.

It's kind of charming that they're not taking themselves seriously, to be honest. If anything, some of the criticisms aimed at the game will be deflected by this "laissez faire" attitude.

zapotec

Liturgist
When I said goty, I said in reference to game journo's goty. Of course, in codex, there are lots of great games who own goty. Anyway, this year I believe that in codex, the goty will be disputed between BG3 and Wh40k Rogue Trader. Two Turn Based games. The RtWP haters will gonna love it. At moment, with only the chapter 1 of this game and chapter 2 of RT, is hard to decide which one is the best.
Hate to break it to you but Rogue Trader is not coming out this year, if for some weird reason it does release it will be so broken and buggy it wont be in contention.
Dont get me wrong Ive sunk retarded amounts of time in both Owlcat games but lets be real.
Well both Kingmaker and Wrath of the Rightheous were broken and buggy at release

Skorpion

Educated
When I said goty, I said in reference to game journo's goty. Of course, in codex, there are lots of great games who own goty. Anyway, this year I believe that in codex, the goty will be disputed between BG3 and Wh40k Rogue Trader. Two Turn Based games. The RtWP haters will gonna love it. At moment, with only the chapter 1 of this game and chapter 2 of RT, is hard to decide which one is the best.
Hate to break it to you but Rogue Trader is not coming out this year, if for some weird reason it does release it will be so broken and buggy it wont be in contention.
Dont get me wrong Ive sunk retarded amounts of time in both Owlcat games but lets be real.
Well both Kingmaker and Wrath of the Rightheous were broken and buggy at release
Yes that was my inference Captain Obvious.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Belgians are very innocent especially when they carry out massacres in Africa.
aZ0e7Vz_460s.jpg

Goldschmidt

Learned
Here's a wikipedia list of famous Belgian stand up comedians. The list is 11 people long.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Belgian_stand-up_comedians

Even if all 11 of those people are hilarious motherfuckers, that is a pitiful amount. Laughable. And let's be honest, all 11 are not hilarious. Maybe none of them are. I mean, what's more likely, 11 funny Belgian comedians, or 11 unfunny Belgian comedians? In fact, 11 unfunny Belgian comedians would be the funniest thing to ever come out of Belgium.
To be fair Philip Geubels and Urbanus are ok.

I am actually scratching my head if there is a comedian I really like. Don't think so.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
In BG2:EE, I transformed Hexxat into a squirrel and used Imprisonment against her while was in the Abyss during the mage stronghold quest. What is the best way to kill Astarion in BG3? Honestly he deserves a worse fate than suffering for some weeks and then, being crushed under the ground and having his soul being stuck in the depths of Abyss.

Last edited:

Skorpion

Educated
In BG2:EE, I transformed Hexxat into a squirrel and used Imprisonment against her while was in the Abyss during the mage stronghold quest. What is the best way to kill Astarion in BG3? Honestly he deserves a worse fate than suffering for some weeks and then, being crushed under the ground and having his soul being stuck in the depths of Abyss.
Could you leave him to the druids somehow?
That should be enough drive any character insane but especially him. Suck sap Astarion!

Rhobar121

Scholar
You can kill him when he tries to bite you.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Stop talking about magic

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom