Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Skorpion

Educated
81890950681cc6f507222d82f7739c30cbc8d5fed979f5e3b1a670613a945b08.jpg

:shittydog:

Sunri

Liturgist
Wow, this forum is now even more degenerate than it was three years ago. No-one discusses games here anymore. I went through the last few pages of the thread and it's all just disturbing weirdos posting unfunny jokes and throwing shit at each other... oh wait it was exactly the same three years ago.
Murzynek!

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Wow, this forum is now even more degenerate than it was three years ago. No-one discusses games here anymore. I went through the last few pages of the thread and it's all just disturbing weirdos posting unfunny jokes and throwing shit at each other... oh wait it was exactly the same three years ago.
Are you literally shaking and crying rn?

Delterius

Arcane
Wow, this forum is now even more generate than it was three years ago. No-one discusses games here anymore. I went through the last few pages of the thread and it's all just disturbing weirdos posting unfunny jokes and throwing shit at each other... oh wait it was exactly the same three years ago.
And just like 3 years ago, you add nothing to the conversation, because you're having everyone blocked because you're too much of an edgy kid and a snowflake.
This is my first time seeing this kid post and I come to find out I'm on his ignore list lmfao. No clue how people like this get any enjoyment from being on the website. Should go to Reddit where they'd find themselves much more at home.
Same, my reaction was 'i don't even know who you are'.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Are you literally shaking and crying rn?
He is while he already on his way to ER.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
just rape it
Wtf be better man, this is a tasteful game that is respectful of everyone and wouldn't dream of forcibly imposing upon others without consent. This isn't your sexist misogynistic juvenile fantasy, dnd has matured and frankly you're not the target audience anymore, modern gaming doesn't need you.

Also btw the book should explicitly be a kama sutra for gay people, optionally furries too since this is the forgotten realms. I wonder how much the mocap for a dude in a fursuit fucking a book (probably the communist manifesto) will cost? Ah doesn't matter, money well spent.

Dwarvophile

Liturgist
Last edited:

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
If they're trying to focus on the sex appeal, they really should add attractive characters.

What is it with RPGs and ugly NPCs? I can't think of a single AA/AAA RPG within the last decade that had a conventionally attractive cast.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom