Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
Friendly reminder DOS2 is literally rated highest of all RPG games:

https://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/genre/metascore/role-playing/all?view=detailed

I'm the king of rpg's, you peasants should show some more respect.
were_not_worthy_waynes_world.gif

whocares

Savant
I will not eat the bugs. I will not live in a pod. I will not use 2FA.

Last edited:
Project: Eternity
Yes he's wrong. The only people who have anything good to say about rtwp on the codex are the mongoloid channer reject newfags. Leave it to those retards to infest the place and then complain it's been infested.

Which brings us to the next step in my political campaign - ban anyone who's ever used a triangular bracket on the Codex and it will instantly become an infinitely better place.
>The only people who have anything good to say about rtwp on the codex are the mongoloid channer reject newfags.
>Joined Nov 8, 2016

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yes he's wrong. The only people who have anything good to say about rtwp on the codex are the mongoloid channer reject newfags. Leave it to those retards to infest the place and then complain it's been infested.

Which brings us to the next step in my political campaign - ban anyone who's ever used a triangular bracket on the Codex and it will instantly become an infinitely better place.
>The only people who have anything good to say about rtwp on the codex are the mongoloid channer reject newfags.
>Joined Nov 8, 2016
t. Oct 2012

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Has Larian said if/how they're going to implement lone wolf in BG3 yet? Last I heard they said they wanted to add it but didn't have any specifics, and it's getting dangerously close to launch and I still haven't heard anything. Was planning on double lone wolf co-op with a buddy like with DoS2 but I'm not really sure what they'd do for that with semi-5th edition rules. XP's just globally doled out to the party so it's not like playing solo in the originals where all the XP gets piled on one character, and even just adding an XP boost for lone wolf likely wouldn't work since I would assume you'll be hitting the level cap easily without any XP bump. And trying to increase a character's power to make it a little more viable when the kick in the action economy from going solo has to be tricky when you take into account all the different classes.

Won't be the end of the world if we each have to drag a tagalong NPC with us but it will be a mild shame since it'll bring more NPC drama cluttering up our murderhoboing. NPC drama's for playing singleplayer with a full party.
You REALLY don't want to play a game based on D&D 5E with a single character.

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014
Here's a wikipedia list of famous Belgian stand up comedians. The list is 11 people long.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Belgian_stand-up_comedians

Even if all 11 of those people are hilarious motherfuckers, that is a pitiful amount. Laughable. And let's be honest, all 11 are not hilarious. Maybe none of them are. I mean, what's more likely, 11 funny Belgian comedians, or 11 unfunny Belgian comedians? In fact, 11 unfunny Belgian comedians would be the funniest thing to ever come out of Belgium.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom