Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
2023: Where instead of modders adding sex options for hot chicks, they have to mod in the hot chicks entirely.

Sad state of affairs really.
But they find furry sex already implemented. The majority of skyrim modders have nothing left to do here.

Yosharian

Arcane
Anyone got a timestamp for that cringe question that was asked which the head writer supposedly slapped down?
The question itself wasn't really cringe. She gave this little speech about how "everything is political" and then asked something unrelated ("What are the game's themes?"). It was odd.
Well whatever, just want to hear it

"I'm sorry in advance, it's a terrible question"

HAH it's what I suspected. It's the girl sat next to that streamer guy. Look at him nodding along like an idiot simp. I wonder if she came to the event with him.

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
new key art
purge all of em maybe spare shadowheart/gale
ZyZNyrc.png

jf8350143

Liturgist
I now realize why they changed Karlach's looks from this:
5T8f6hx.png

This one actually looks battle-scarred, like she's seen some shit in the Blood War. Can you imagine that face and that voice going all "squeeeee" on your date?
this looks miles better than what we have now.

But it doesn't really matter now since her personality is just awful.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
5T8f6hx.png

This one actually looks battle-scarred, like she's seen some shit in the Blood War. Can you imagine that face and that voice going all "squeeeee" on your date?

Yeah, it’s a shame. That dyke actually looks like an interesting character as opposed to the rest of the gang. Instead it seems like we got Blood War Survivor Pixie Chick

new key art
ZyZNyrc.png

snore

jf8350143

Liturgist
Some people are saying they changed Wyll to be evil? Is that confirmed on the panel? All i hear is they rewrite it and now he wants to kill Karlach.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
your overreacting incels
obviously white women want to fuck dogs and this sentiment simply has to be moved into an abstract fantasy world for reasons I'm unable to list but which make sense in my mind

jf8350143

Liturgist

Shrimp

Liturgist
Some people are saying they changed Wyll to be evil? Is that confirmed on the panel? All i hear is they rewrite it and now he wants to kill Karlach.
I don't think he's explicitly evil since his new background (apparently) just is that his patron uses him to kill her enemies. But in the panel from hell Sven also said that it's possible to spare Karlach if you run into her with Wyll in the party, so I don't get the impression that he's an outright murderhobo that can't be reasoned with.

Takamori

Learned
5T8f6hx.png

Imagine the early model

Baldurs-Gate-3-Hunt-the-Devil-sidequest-Karlach-Anders-.jpg
God she looked atrocious early design
It's less early desgin more placeholder. This is just a face created using the character creator.
True probably they were in the drawing board just had the concept in mind, Tiefling female companion and thats it.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
5T8f6hx.png

Imagine the early model

Baldurs-Gate-3-Hunt-the-Devil-sidequest-Karlach-Anders-.jpg
God she looked atrocious early design
It's less early desgin more placeholder. This is just a face created using the character creator.
True probably they were in the drawing board just had the concept in mind, Tiefling female companion and thats it.
they weren't creating ex nihilo and know perfectly well it's stupid nonsense vide Neeshka

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
glad dnd has moved past boring humans to just make boring demons and NotOrcs instead
if you see some idiot claim using humans in d&d for character parties and such is boring, remember to check their Early Life section
you make human player characters for them to be relatable despite the fact that they fight penis monsters and cast firefart

Saravan

Savant
5T8f6hx.png

Yeah, it’s a shame. That dyke actually looks like an interesting character as opposed to the rest of the gang. Instead it seems like we got Blood War Survivor Pixie Chick

new key art
ZyZNyrc.png

snore

Even if party is limited to 4 it looks like it’s going to be a struggle to have 3 non-cringe companions. As always, it will come down to whether combat is good.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom