Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Barbarian

Arcane
A big sign of the faggification of d&d(and this game) is that seemingly every recruitable npc in this is "hawt" and "romanceable"- with the exception of maybe Minsc.

Probably the biggest reason why there isn't a single recruitable Gnome, Dwarf or Halfling btw. Those are races unused by this trope.

Also the large amount of giddy and laughing wymmin at the "panel from hell" very excited about gay bear sex and the "date" with the tiefling bodybuilder girl(the whole scene a steaming pile of your average unfunny feminist "comedy").

This isn't just about fags. The issue is probably mainly wymmin ruining it.

Kiste

Augur
Been hate on this game since the very first gameplay reveal before Early Access even started. Stop fucking lying, you mongrel.
Good for you!

Here, have this medal:
winneryzdut.gif

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Romances are non-issue because they can be ignored. Any retard who cries about this shit outs themselves as degenerate that wants to participate in their chosen degenerate version of romance. The only exception is if someone criticises the concept of romance in RPG:s, this is based and encouraged.

You can't ignore combat systems, like making fundamental changes to how multiclassing work. Especially if higher difficulties are balanced around them.

Who do you actually know that has ever said they play RPG just for Romance? I have heard that allegation before but I find it hard to believe considering Romance is an optional and small part of the overall components of any RPG

PeopLe like me enjoy Romance but its definitely not the main reason we play RPG

No, thats not accurate. Just ignore it because you dont have to participate in it

It can be done, I promise you. You can choose what Romance arcs you want to initiate. It surprises me some people seem to think you MUST be part of every possible Romance option. I have never played any RPG like that

It's surprising that with a new CRPG with turn based combat, choices and consequences and reactivity coming out people focus on the adjacent content that you will never see unless you engage with it.

My theory is that the BG3-haters are closeted bearfuckers who secretly fear that they will not be able to suppress their unnatural urges if given the opportunity to act on them.

That leads to them to lashing out against the game, like all those closeted homos in the Repuiblican party and the evangelical churches lash out against faggotry.

See all these quotes? Every single one of them is going to get their asses fucked by a bear in a videogame. They are all bonafied zoophiliacs. They defend this, because they like it. It's because they agree that this should be part of gaming going forward. They are more than happy to spend their time and possibly money to achieve this level of degenerecy and to let companies know that this is what they want. They can pretend they will set the game to the hardest difficulty and "not choose the options" to get fucked by a bear, and "not choose the option" to jerk off some black dude so his spells don't fizzle. But they will be voting for this as GoTY, posting about its combat, while they have their dick in their hand, working on their 5th playthrough (on story mode difficulty), just to make sure they didn't miss out on any further scenes involving animals.

Varnaan

Augur
See all these quotes? Every single one of them is going to get their asses fucked by a bear in a videogame. They are all bonafied zoophiliacs. They defend this, because they like it. It's because they agree that this should be part of gaming going forward. They are more than happy to spend their time and possibly money to achieve this level of degenerecy and to let companies know that this is what they want. They can pretend they will set the game to the hardest difficulty and "not choose the options" to get fucked by a bear, and "not choose the option" to jerk off some black dude so his spells don't fizzle. But they will be voting for this as GoTY, posting about its combat, while they have their dick in their hand, working on their 5th playthrough (on story mode difficulty), just to make sure they didn't miss out on any further scenes involving animals.
I said the romances are a small part of the game and you go off on a tangent about zoophilia and black dicks.
I think Kiste was right, you're projecting hard you closet faggot shit.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I watched Cringe Wolf guy's video, and between all the "y'all" and "experience", it looks like The Dark Urge will set new highs for edgyness in videogame writing. My disgust buds are tingling with anticipation.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
looks like The Dark Urge will set new highs for edgyness in videogame writing
Very obviously the "edgy for edgy's sake" background, to make evil playthroughs cartoony enough for normies to actually do. I don't think I'll play it tbh. Looks dumb.
I like my evil more pragmatic and mundane.
I hope we get a game that's playble without going overtly annoying. I've been thinking recently, there is a level that once reached by production values begins constricting the RPG.

I'm still moderately optimistic, because we'll co-op this with the wife. Might get married ingame as well, and there should be lots of material for silly jokes. That's what this game was made for to a large degree.

Drakortha

Liturgist
I said the romances are a small part of the game and you go off on a tangent about zoophilia and black dicks.
It's no small part of the games marketing at this point.

Are you suggesting the actual marketing for BG3 doesn't accurately represent the product? Please indulge us.

Drakortha

Liturgist
Larian fanboys live in a fantasy world where if you don't like repulsive shit in your favorite franchises, then secretly you must have wanted those features all along! Meanwhile patting themselves on the back for being a-ok with it themselves. Typical reddit SJW behavior.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
It's hard to believe that the minority on the dex is the crowd not wanting to engage it zoophilia, pegging, femdon, cuckoldry, and homosexuality. Lots of old time posters coming out of the woodwork to defend this shit. Even new accounts being created. Just fucking wow...

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
It's hard to believe that the minority on the dex is the crowd not wanting to engage it zoophilia, pegging, femdon, cuckoldry, and homosexuality. Lots of old time posters coming out of the woodwork to defend this shit. Even new accounts being created. Just fucking wow...
You're really selling this well, Larian should hire you

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom