Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I didn't even know this Khaga character existed, but the pink hair thing piqued my curiosity so I Googled the subject.

904A92A06FCF4A06A55E14D02AA98620A2EA21DE

This is neither blonde nor "pink". Mebrilia the Viera Queen?
It was blonde in the first early access then red and now pink in the latest i am sure of it because i played it today unless it was a bug.
Orange. It was orange at first. Still is, really, iirc. It depends on the lighting since they screwed with the color scheme.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

No it happened in my game at this point i believe it was a glitch as the hair appeared white shaded in pink tones. Probably a glitch some games disliked to be streamed trough discord.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Beside and i am.avoiding spoilers i love what they did with the oathbreaker. That was a nice touch.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Orange. It was orange at first. Still is, really, iirc. It depends on the lighting since they screwed with the color scheme.
I was going to post this on your wall, but your profile is private. Please change your avatar bro. I can't take it. I'm begging you. It's too gay.
This message might be more gay than his avatar, if you think about it. :p

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I was going to post this on your wall, but your profile is private. Please change your avatar bro. I can't take it. I'm begging you. It's too gay.
Sorry, but it must be done. Trolling and all.

I'll change it back shortly after the game is released. Probably. :M

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Sorry, but it must be done. Trolling and all.

I'll change it back shortly after the game is released. Probably. :M
Unbearable!

EvilWolf

Learned
If you kill the fag NPCs you'll be locked out of quests, loot and XP.

I seriously doubt if you go on a poofter slaying rampage they'll just make them worth loads of XP and give you the items you'd get normally otherwise everyone would do it.
I did it in Early Access and hit level cap pretty fast. Literally killed everyone in the MQ that wasn't Shadowheart, Wyll, or Astarion (Before I truly knew the breadth of his poofter ways). It was mostly because I was too lazy to hear out the boring drivel called "character development" for characters I had no interest in. If someone I was talking to for a quest said the wrong thing I immediately went murder hobo on them and their friends. This snowballed into killing everything that moved by the time I left the Druid Enclave.

jaekl

CHUD LIFE
Patron

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

(Before I truly knew the breadth of his poofter ways)
The cartoonishly effeminate way he uses to speak didn't made you realize that?
Cartoonshly? I saw and meet people in rl being far worse and they were not even homo.
Wherever it is that you live needs to be bombed IMO
Where i live is far less filled with lunatics than you would expect

(Before I truly knew the breadth of his poofter ways)
The cartoonishly effeminate way he uses to speak didn't made you realize that?
Cartoonshly? I saw and meet people in rl being far worse and they were not even homo.
Wherever it is that you live needs to be bombed IMO
And a canadian is telling you this so you know it's real bad

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
I've lived in England long enough to know that when it comes to English accents it's nearly impossible to tell the difference between posh and gay

MerchantKing

Learned
He estimated 100-120 hours to complete? With kids and a full-time job, I should be in a position to complain about the last act in about a year.
Play it coop with the wife, and you might have even more children by the time you finish the game than you had when you started.
I don't know about that:

"Why do you keep taking Shadowheart?"
"her...utility"
[Wife disapproves]
You can have sex with one (at a time, afaik) of your coop party members. I don't know if BG3 has implemented any of the IRL minigames associated with the act...
Yeah, about that:

"If you knew about this feature, then why did you still romance Shadowheart over me? She's clearly lying and just using you."
"I can fix her"
[Wife dissaproves]
[Wife dissaproves]
[Wife dissaproves]
[Wife dissaproves]
[Wife dissaproves]
[Wife has left the party]
Who would've thought she'd be against you and your friends turning into bears to have furry sex?

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
Okay guys I've got a fun idea for this playthrough. BG1 is finished just gotta go kill Sarevok everything else is done.

I'm going to play SoD. Think of it as a pregame for the faggotry that there'll be in BG. But really what does SoD even give me I lose all the gear anyway.

Has anyone here actually beaten SoD?

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Skipped it. Had no interest on it. And before you ask no. Bg3 has nothing resembling the trainwreck that was SOD. SOD had pandering and actual true pandering i disliked.

Give me one reason I shouldn't be excited and I'll give you one much more important reason I don't give a fuck what you think.
Clearly you do care or you wouldn't bother responding to me.

By the way nice pedophilia worshiping profile picture you have. You've come to the right place, you'll fit right in with the vermin in here.
fun fact: none of the lawsuits against the Jackson estate remain. Legally speaking, he is not a pedophile. and when you consider who he went up against (record industry jews) i would be surprised if he ever so much as looked at a child inappropriately. he was vindicated posthumously.

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron

I played SoD years ago but it was bland enough that all I remember is that combat gets frustrating because of the number of mobs in some parts and there's a gay gnome companion with distractingly bad sideburns

Okay guys I've got a fun idea for this playthrough. BG1 is finished just gotta go kill Sarevok everything else is done.

I'm going to play SoD. Think of it as a pregame for the faggotry that there'll be in BG. But really what does SoD even give me I lose all the gear anyway.

I did. It's short, has some decent encounters, and that's it. Several things were unnecessary. I don't think I'll ever play it again. The final enemy can only be hit with +3 weapons and there's very few of them in the game world, and that's not even considering your build. I think they realized this at a latter stage of development because you can get the help of a character that has a +3 weapon.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

I played SoD years ago but it was bland enough that all I remember is that combat gets frustrating because of the number of mobs in some parts and there's a gay gnome companion with distractingly bad sideburns
Do not forget how they changed the femme fatale in to an ultra feminist. How the goblin was calling you racist. And how a merchant inside the game goes like: "Hi im trans" out of nowhere.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom