Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Reinhardt

Arcane
"Sorry, mate, you can't follow and meet the god of magic". While being a wizard myself.
imagine being so ugly not even mystra wants to fuck you...

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
I like how at the end of Act 2
Gale gets to blow himself up to off the Chosen and the Elder Brain in one fell swoop, as was the plan... Except it doesn't even fucking work and you just turn everyone into Mind Flayers. THANKS MYSTRA YOU BITCH

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
But I guess that's also somehow pozzed. Because everything is woke. Everything is pozzed and you have to point it all out.

Stop it it's clearly written in the game. Absolute in traditional metaphysics is associated with the masculine principle, while Infinity perrtains to the feminine. And the fact the word absolute brings up an association with masculinity in the mind of a person is aknowledged by the game itself since your player automatically assumes the Absolute is a god, which compels the Goblin to correct it by saying the Absolute is a goddess.

So yes, it is pozzed and clearly intentionally so, lile Rey in nu-Star Wars being an usurpation of masculinity since the word Rey is similar to the Latin "rei", which means king. This was also intentional.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
If you think an interaction that goes like:

You: God
Female: correction, Goddess

Is anything other than a wombyn power moment coming from l1brul writers you have no clue what's actually going on.

I just saw a post on steam complaining that every warrior, every guard captain, ever powerful figure of one sort or another in this game is a wombyn. Possibly an exageration but i wouldn't be surprised if the game veers in this direction. Why wouldn't it.

Eisenheinrich

Scholar
Stop it it's clearly written in the game.

Just out of curiosity: At which male/female villain ratio does a game become pozzed? Why exactly is a female villain pozzed? Would the game be less pozzed if every villain would be a white male? Would the game be better if every villain would be a black thot?
There seems no rhyme or reason to any of this, it's just made up on the fly.

Like your example Rey.
Character is not bad because she's a woman. The character is bad because she's a bland Mary Sue.

Also "rei" is the latin Gentiv for res (thing), not "king". You think about rex and regina.

You're making a weak point and once again it's the "I make stuff up in my head so I can be triggered artificially"-thing in full force.

Last edited:

Avarize

Magister
Did anyone else notice you can use the spore guy to raise Bulette as long as you stay with him?
56794a84855ebe6a74519cec2170d6bf.png
And I left him with Glut in the Myconid area and they both rejoined the party when Glut rejoined. So I can go to the forge where he refuses to go and pick them up after.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
2cca206ecdd1b88967e83ce641022a33.png

I gutted Shadowcunt 2 chapters ago and now I get this in the journal. I hope the game doesn't start unravelling on me. I've read people saying it's bugged as fuck after chapter 3. Anyone got this far? Can deny/confirm?

Eisenheinrich

Scholar
every warrior, every guard captain, ever powerful figure
Halsin is real leader of the grove and banning female Druid Karen.
Leader of the Tieflings is Zevron, a male.
Two out of three True Souls Chosen are male.
Rapahel is a male.
The Drow villain that captured Lord of Baldurs Gate is male.
The Lord of Baldurs Gate is male.
Chief wizard of Baldurs Gate is male.
All myconids have male voices, so they must be male.
Every Duergar I met was male.

And those are just the few that sprung into my head. Your talk is all confirmation bias bullshit. Play the game, don't read steam forums.
They're even more retarded than the codex.

Last edited:

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
The game starts off fairly tame but each act ups the nigger and women quota and of course adds nigger-coded non-Human races. Act 3 is full on Coontown.

Last edited:

Johnny Biggums

Learned
Lyric went from sophist to full blown schizo I see
Schizo is traditionally the masculine pole, which the ancient Vedics understood and represented as an elephant dude with a bazillion arms; modern culture represents the same masculine principle as the chad schizo who metaphysically externalizes his inner reality. Sophist is the femoid polarity and the Vedic mythopoesis therefore gave her big milkers, but they are ultimately an illusion, meant to cuck you. The crazy elephant is the truth.

Last edited:

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam

Also "rei" is the latin Gentiv for res (thing), not "King". You think about rex and regina.

No, i was actually thinking of rey in Spanish, which is rei in Catalan which derivates from regem in Latin.

So yes, she is called Rey because she is the new "king", since Star Wars is female now.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Schizo is traditionally the masculine pole, which the ancient Vedics understood and represented as an elephant guy with a billion arms; Sophist is the femoid polarity and the Vedic mythopoesis therefore gave her big milkers, but they are ultimately an illusion, meant to cuck you. The crazy elephant is the truth.
Also Baldur is clearly a reference to the Aryan Norse God Baldr, while "Gate" clearly represents the female vagina, therefore we can only conclude that Belgians are Satanic Space Aliens that want to enslave us all.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
The game starts off fairly tame but each act ups the bigger and women quota and of course adds nigger-coded non-Human races. Act 3 is full on Coontown.

Well good for me I have no issues with women or niggers.

You would if you weren't a faggot.

I almost quit NWN2 because i objected to a woman being the leader of the city guards. It's not only anachronistic, but women shouldn't lead anything even remotely connected to anything military. It's as unnatural as faggotry.

As for niggers, they don't belong in muh Eruopean based setting either. I knew this even as a kid, since i was completely non-plussed by the sorcerer in Diablo 1 but the black skinned paladin in Diablo 2 pissed me off to no end. I knew nothing about politics then, i just recognized how unnatural it was, kinda like a samuari being portrayed by a Scandinavian. Fantasy or not, those games are based on real historical archetypes and should reflect that. Robert E. Howard did it perfectly here. But then he was a racist so he was based.

Eisenheinrich

Scholar
Schizo is traditionally the masculine pole, which the ancient Vedics understood and represented as an elephant guy with a billion arms; Sophist is the femoid polarity and the Vedic mythopoesis therefore gave her big milkers, but they are ultimately an illusion, meant to cuck you. The crazy elephant is the truth.
Also Baldur is clearly a reference to the Aryan Norse God Baldr, while "Gate" clearly represents the female vagina, therefore we can only conclude that Belgians are Satanic Space Aliens that want to enslave us all.

Top tier scholar shit Professor Fedora.

Herumor

Scholar
I like how at the end of Act 2
Gale gets to blow himself up to off the Chosen and the Elder Brain in one fell swoop, as was the plan... Except it doesn't even fucking work and you just turn everyone into Mind Flayers. THANKS MYSTRA YOU BITCH
That part was just so fucking weird. It seemed to be more about Mystra getting things to go her way, but not necessarily the best way. The fucking aftermath of that shit must have been really bad.

The game starts off fairly tame but each act ups the bigger and women quota and of course adds nigger-coded non-Human races. Act 3 is full on Coontown.

I almost quit NWN2 because i objected to a woman being the leader of the city guards. It's not only anachronistic, but women shouldn't lead anything even remotely connected to anything military. It's as unnatural as faggotry.

As for niggers, they don't belong in muh Eruopean based setting either. I knew this even as a kid, since i was completely non-plussed by the sorcerer in Diablo 1 but the black skinned paladin in Diablo 2 pissed me off to no end. I knew nothing about politics then, i just recognized how unnatural it was, kinda like a samuari being portrayed by a Scandinavian. Fantasy or not, those games are based on real historical archetypes and should reflect that. Robert E. Howard did it perfectly here. But then he was a racist so he was based.
Wait, are you just admitting that you never grew up?

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam

Lel so le funny except it's written in the fucking game, morans (get a brain!).

The game literally has the player refer to the Absolute as a "god" only for the goblin to interject and call it a goddess. They knew that anybody reading the word "absolute" would think of a male figure which is why they wrote it right into the dialog itself to correct not only your PC but you as the player yourself.

Self-Ejected

A) Forgotten realms are not inherently European.

B) Forgotten realms have very powerful male and female figures in the setting, both heroes and villains.

If you quit NWN2 for that, you clearly made a mistake by buying the game in the first place, as Forgotten Realms and many other classic fantasy settings, Hyboria included (Conan the Barbarian), always had females or males in positions of power. Imagine expect historical accurancy in a Fantasy Setting.
You are beyond retarded pal XD.

Eisenheinrich

Scholar

Such a sad sob story. I hope you will heal someday.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom