Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Latro

Arcane
Swen on suicide watch
image.png

Eurogamer review knocked it down a point
Honestly? Crpgs are for losers, I’m a mecha fan now

janior

Arcane
Patron
so I managed to somehow fixed the crashing not 100% sure what did the job though
-cleaned my pc from dust
-reapplied thermal paste on a cpu
-reinstalled fresh gpu drivers
-cleaned game cache
-freed up space on an ssd where bg3 is installed
-changed paging file to auto
-scanned for system file for errors
-undervolted my cpu and gpu
-disabled xmp mode on ram

I think the actual thing that helped was getting more space on an ssd though

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's funny in retrospect, how basement connoiseurs screeched that there is no reactivity to being Drow in the Emerald Grove area, but when you go into Grymforge as a Human, everyone comments on your race.
There is almost no reactivity for halflings outside of jokes about being short. Drow got a lot, comparatively.
Realistic. Nobody gets distracted by manlets.

Latro

Arcane
GameStar.de just released the final review, which is only publically accessible until later today.

They gave it a score of 95% (with a current deduction of 5 points due to heavy bugs in Act3). That's the highest score *any* game ever got in the magazine's 25 year existence.

Bravo Swen !
People are going to look back at this game in two months and be embarrassed they gave perfect scores to this on FOMO alone

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Is there another instance of a modern sequel completely dominating a classic? I can't think of a thing that was done better in BG2, even the flaws of BG3 were worse in BG2
Fact, not opinion. Resident transsexuals are shocked and appalled other gays than David Gayder write games.

Self-Ejected
Is there another instance of a modern sequel completely dominating a classic? I can't think of a thing that was done better in BG2, even the flaws of BG3 were worse in BG2
Fact, not opinion. Resident transsexuals are shocked and appalled other gays than David Gayder write games.
The obsession codex have with transexuals lead me to believe they are in a sort of denial for an erotic dream of those people.

I am more shocked this game gets so much hate.
Finally a nice CRPG released with high production value and some users yell and rip off their hairs over nothing lol.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
The obsession codex have with transexuals lead me to believe they are in a sort of denial for an erotic dream of those people.

Finally a nice CRPG released with high production value and some users yell and rip off their hairs over nothing lol.
Do not respond to my posts. Do not breathe in my oxygen.

turkishronin

Arcane
Just found out Valygar was supposed to be a gay romance option for MC.. this is so fucked up...

turkishronin

Arcane

I have masturbated to SMA videos but I can still oppose troons

Self-Ejected

Do not respond to my posts. Do not breathe in my oxygen.
Sit and be a good boy! I know deep inside you are a good doggo.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter

Indeed also where are those trannies?

Only ""tranny"" we have is a drag queen in a fkcing circus lol.

Seriously retards here are just contrarian to fit in with the "cool" crowd here. SAD!

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine

Seriously retards here are just contrarian to fit in with the "cool" crowd here. SAD!
Swen, you've put some disgusting demonic dyke as the party barbarian. That's spiritual transsexuality, even worse than cross-dressing.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
GameStar.de just released the final review, which is only publically accessible until later today.

They gave it a score of 95% (with a current deduction of 5 points due to heavy bugs in Act3). That's the highest score *any* game ever got in the magazine's 25 year existence.

Bravo Swen
People are going to look back at this game in two months and be embarrassed they gave perfect scores to this on FOMO alone
Lol more wishful thinking from the cuckdex being completely buck broken by the bear.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter

Swen, you've put some disgusting demonic dyke as the party barbarian. That's spiritual transsexuality, even worse than cross-dressing.
She's the only reddit companion but she's not a tranny.

Latro

Arcane

Bravo Swen
Lol more wishful thinking from the cuckdex being completely buck broken by the bear.
So you work double shifts spamming /v/ eh

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter

Bravo Swen
So you work double shifts spamming /v/ eh
Are you one of the Owlcucks spamming /v?

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine

You will not be allowed to leave this thread until you apologize to us all.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter

You will not be allowed to leave this thread until you apologize to us all.
NO REFUNDS!

Terenty

Liturgist
Seems I was too quick to dismiss horny companions criticism.

Went to the camp to celebrate the grove victory and Gale came out of the closet without me asking for it. What a shame.

Lemming42

Arcane
Haha, dialogue, companions, choices & consequences, all things the game typically drops the ball on.

"When it comes to realistic and attractive character faces - we now live in a post-Oblivion world"

mastroego

Arcane
There are good things in this release, yes, but most choices are just cosmetic, the characters have the issues we all know about and then there's the degeneracy which is the ultimate argument against this game.

Mostly, it's been giving me the itch to play BG2 again after so many years.
Don't know if I'll actually do it, but I beat Ascension only once, and a part of me always wanted to try it again...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom