Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
The lack of Aryan male faces for humans is annoying. The choices were basically several varieties of Jew, a black or two and a Slav.

Shaki

Arbiter
The lack of Aryan male faces for humans is annoying. The choices were basically several varieties of Jew, a black or two and a Slave.

Agreed, I spent far too long in the character creator trying to make a white male look decent. In the end my char looks like a special snowflake badass fuckboy, but fuck it, I kinda like it, maybe I'm also turning into a redditor

raeven

Educated
I hope that now everyone can see why I've defended the game for so long (despite the trannyism).

The RPG elements are very solid. Reactions within reactions.

The ruleset is, of course, garbage, but it's 5E, so it's not like we could expect much.

This is the codex. If you're not hating on every popular game made after the year 2000, you will be mocked and told you are stupid.

No one here wants to admit that D:OS 2 was twice the game Baldur's Gate 1 or 2 ever was in pretty much every dimension (except the story, but oh well). They're not going to start now.

Shaki

Arbiter
This is the codex. If you're not hating on every popular game made after the year 2000, you will be mocked and told you are stupid.

No one here wants to admit that D:OS 2 was twice the game Baldur's Gate 1 or 2 ever was in pretty much every dimension (except the story, but oh well). They're not going to start now.

Nigger, I can admit that BG3 has some redeeming qualities, but gtfo with that D:OS 2 bs, that game was absolute dogshit in literally every aspect.

Takamori

Learned
The lack of Aryan male faces for humans is annoying. The choices were basically several varieties of Jew, a black or two and a Slav.
Humans the more I pay attention. Besides the classic Vault Dweller face, Larian put effort to make it the worse experience possible both visually and gameplay wise. I'm browsing the other races and I'm like wow they don't look like deformed beasts even fucking Orc has the handsome squidward template.

Shaki

Arbiter
Humans the more I pay attention. Besides the classic Vault Dweller face, Larian put effort to make it the worse experience possible both visually and gameplay wise. I'm browsing the other races and I'm like wow they don't look like deformed beasts even fucking Orc has the handsome squidward template.

Tbh I tried to make a sexy degenerate tiefling guardian for my PC, but 90% of female tiefling faces looked like niggers, not even kidding. Maybe males are better tho. Anyway, human aren't the only ones fucked.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
I am getting slightly miffed.
Perception Check Success- Okay, cool for WHAT?
Also the freeform approach to adventuring means Ive mostly been running around aimlessly trying to find things I can actually solve, of which there aren't many.

Takamori

Learned

Tbh I tried to make a sexy degenerate tiefling guardian for my PC, but 90% of female tiefling faces looked like niggers, not even kidding. Maybe males are better tho. Anyway, human aren't the only ones fucked.
Problem is the cute tiefling faces are NPC exclusive, there is a mod that unlock those faces in Nexus.

racofer

Thread Incliner
For a game that boasted about its character customization, I find it funny how you are unable to fully customize your face like games more than a decade before have been doing.

vitellus

the irascible
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
codex: "this game sucks!"

Nn1OGvO.png

also codex: "the spankbank has been refilled"

gongal

Scholar
For a game that boasted about its character customization, I find it funny how you are unable to fully customize your face like games more than a decade before have been doing.

Yeah, sure... But could you customize your vulva back then?

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
It perfectly shows how correct this thread is.
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/total-war-on-beauty-in-video-games-the-thread.147452/

raeven

Educated
100 agree. I'll say even more - this is the main reason I am on this site.

It's sad when people can't recognize gems like D:OS 2 for what they are because of nostalgia glasses. Baldurs Gate 1&2 had way less C&C and reactivity than D:OS 2, not to mention worse combat. They were good games, but far from perfect.

I'll concede that BGs story is superior though, no doubt. Although D:OS 2 has its moments.

Shaki

Arbiter
I should be looking for a job to buy a pc capable of playing BG3

You can always pay Nvidia jews like 10$/month and play in cloud, that's what I'm doing, I'm not buying a new PC for one game, when after finishing it I'll be back to playing Battle Brothers and Crusader Kings 99% of the time

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I should be looking for a job to buy a pc capable of playing BG3

You can always pay Nvidia jews like 10$/month and play in cloud, that's what I'm doing, I'm not buying a new PC for one game, when after finishing it I'll be back to playing Battle Brothers and Crusader Kings 99% of the time
Like I have 10$, lol.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom