Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Look at me. I am Infinitron now. Posting quality gaming news.

baldurs-gate-3-vibrator1-550x309.jpg

Yes, a Baldur’s Gate 3 fan really gave Shadowheart a vibrator​

https://www.wargamer.com/baldurs-gate-3/unexpected-gift-for-shadowheart

(...)
Karlach actor Samantha Béart was also on the panel, and they seemed quite jealous of their colleague. “I just got lube that was about to go out of date”, they add.
(...)

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
Some of the BG3 fanbase are vile in the way they interact with the voice actors and writers. I get that most of these people are well compensated for their time but there's literally not enough money in the world to pay me to politely accept possibly used sex toys from the kind of sweaty mouthbreather who would pull that sort of stunt.

0sacred

poop retainer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Some of the BG3 fanbase are vile in the way they interact with the voice actors and writers. I get that most of these people are well compensated for their time but there's literally not enough money in the world to pay me to politely accept possibly used sex toys from the kind of sweaty mouthbreather who would pull that sort of stunt.

degeneracy is a slippery slope

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

degeneracy is a slippery slope
It's not like she was the writer, just a voice actor. Hard to blame her for the game's content, and a job is a job.

Yosharian

Arcane

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Job is a job.
I don't see anything wrong with voice acting of Shadowheart anyway (or anyone else's in BG3). It's top quality and I don't know what youre getting at. They did their jobs properly and well.

But I guess you guys get at work tasks in which half-way through you encounter something you don't like and tell your boss/client to fuck off?

GrainWetski

Arcane

(...)
Karlach actor Samantha Béart was also on the panel, and they seemed quite jealous of their colleague. “I just got lube that was about to go out of date”, they add.
(...)
Some people just need to be punched in the face
Agreed, they need to be punished for being involved in this abomination.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Job is a job.
I don't see anything wrong with voice acting of Shadowheart anyway (or anyone else's in BG3). It's top quality and I don't know what youre getting at. They did their jobs properly and well.

But I guess you guys get at work tasks in which half-way through you encounter something you don't like and tell your boss/client to fuck off?
How did you know I have a government job?

Old Hans

Arcane
no one is forcing her to take used dildo gifts

lycanwarrior

Scholar
Look at me. I am Infinitron now. Posting quality gaming news.

baldurs-gate-3-vibrator1-550x309.jpg

(...)
(...)

Samantha Béart​

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1404374/

Self-verified on IMDbPro​

• Gender / Gender identity
    • Non-binary
  • Pronouns
    • she/they
  • Nationality / Religious or Ethnic identity
    • British, Irish, Jamaican

Given to her in person in public with her partner present as well! Hard not to marvel at how wildly inappropriate it is, almost textbook sexual harassment.

Can only assume the fan was female or outwardly queer-presenting. A straight man would rightly have been arrested for doing something like this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom