Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
DraQ said:
JarlFrank said:
Summer said:
I registered while playing Morrowind. I was looking for that damn puzzle box like a million other folks. After I found it I stayed and helped the next million folks find that puzzle box and guide them in the right direction.

Haha, so she belongs to the idiot crowd who can't find anything without a compass, too.
Jesus fucking christ! How can one fail to find the puzzle box? It isn't even hidden.

That was probably the reason a lot of people had trouble finding it, ironically. They were sent off to the ancient ruin who's name defies linguistics and were probably expecting to do a bit more than walk casually past two bandits and into a storage room on the side-most probably went into the big bad dungeon when they saw the three doors. (because that's where the quest item ALWAYS is, right?)

Also: See what I did there?

Suicidal

Arcane
I doubt they'd write several thousand words long stories about their imaginary LARPage just for lulz.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Suicidal said:
I doubt they'd write several thousand words long stories about their imaginary LARPage just for lulz.

Look at general discussion of the Codex. Then you know what people do just for the lulz.

Deleted member 7219

There's just no point in debating flat-earth advocates, creationists, etc.... they don't listen to science, evidence or reason, so what makes you think they'll listen to you on an internet forum?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Matt7895 said:
There's just no point in debating flat-earth advocates, creationists, etc.... they don't listen to science, evidence or reason, so what makes you think they'll listen to you on an internet forum?

Wait, you are saying flat-earth advocates exist? I am sure that was just a clever troll.

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
I'm not sure about advocates in general, but the Flat Earth Society is pretty much an organization set up on the principle of seeing how far you can take a clearly false argument. I believe our own whitemithrandir/Rosenphelia Godot took part in it. Unfortunately, I think some members take it seriously; for obvious reasons, it can be hard to tell.

Hellraiser

Arcane
I just found a goldmine

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmes ... c=40178430

Basically one guy keeps defending Oblivions scaling enemies, loot etc. Some other idiots support him.

The level loot actual encourages exploration IMHO. How else are you going to fine those high level items?

You cannot buy things like the ring of the iron fist, necklace of swords etc.. So how do you fine them? You have to go look for them.

Do some of you want everything just dumped in your laps? Do you have to have it so simply structured so you KNOW that item X is at X location? Talk about being spoon fed.

Deleted member 7219

Admiral jimbob said:
I'm not sure about advocates in general, but the Flat Earth Society is pretty much an organization set up on the principle of seeing how far you can take a clearly false argument. I believe our own whitemithrandir/Rosenphelia Godot took part in it. Unfortunately, I think some members take it seriously; for obvious reasons, it can be hard to tell.

Yes, a lot of the people on the Flat Earth Society forums are just there for the lulz, as you point out. But there are hardcore nutters who actually believe that crap. Tom Bishop seems to be a genuine one. It doesn't surprise me, seeing as there are plenty of creationists in the world too. But it is rather saddening.

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
DraQ said:
Assuming steady warning rate, 75% of my posting time in the land of bethstapo is behind me. :(

</drama>

I have 75% too, 25% for making a fake "FO3 teaser is out" thread, and 50% for posting a link to Home of the Underdogs.

TehAzzhole

Novice
http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=787989
picard.jpeg

Müg

Scholar
Lumpy said:

Drive: D:
Model: 16X8 DVD DUAL
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 06:00:00, 49536 bytes

Drive: F:
Model: Generic DVD-ROM SCSI CdRom Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 06:00:00, 49536 bytes

Drive: H:

Drive: I:

Drive: G:

can someone say "virtual drive"?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom