Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Gerrard

Arcane
Just waiting for the sex offender cases to start popping up.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
https://www.polygon.com/platform/am...e-backlog-streaming?__twitter_impression=true

DjnVT7jXcAEOdHI.jpg

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
When was the last time games journalism whined and bitched about people not buying Sponsored Game X because of Reason They Disagreed With?

And then they run this?

This is just another part of the "Gamers are dead"-narrative. I thought we'd established that to be bullshit years ago.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
When was the last time games journalism whined and bitched about people not buying Sponsored Game X because of Reason They Disagreed With?

And then they run this?

This is just another part of the "Gamers are dead"-narrative. I thought we'd established that to be bullshit years ago.

Problem is that those liberal journalists work in gaming industry because they arent competent enough to get job anywhere else but they dont actually like games, their customers, their jobs or their lives.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Problem is that those liberal journalists work in gaming industry because they arent competent enough to get job anywhere else but they dont actually like games, their customers, their jobs or their lives.

I know that, you know that, and most Codexers reading this know that.

But on the off-chance that someone else is reading this... well, there you go. Those words are true, but they need to be repeated time and time again.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

But on the off-chance that someone else is reading this... well, there you go. Those words are true, but they need to be repeated time and time again.
It's like that bloke I read someplace (might've been Decado) they want to appear like artists/writers without actually doing the work that entails.

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014

It's like that bloke I read someplace (might've been Decado) they want to appear like artists/writers without actually doing the work that entails.

The original term for this is "Writering" where people talk about writing, and get attracted to all of the fancy parts of writing, without doing any of the work. I said there was a similar phenomenon in video games called "Developering" where people develop one game, then get to call themselves a "developer" for the rest of fucking eternity, and then get into the really fun stuff like being on panels, because fuck working for a living.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom