Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Found a 2023 interview with David 'Talin' Joiner, the creator of Faery Tale Adventure, on Youtube.
Not sure if it's the most appropriate place to post this, but anyway.

Jump into an enriching episode of dropUp featuring David 'Talin' Joiner, a luminary in the video game industry. Through Talin's fascinating stories, we explore his dedication to skill mastery, the role passion plays in success, and his journey from computer shops to LA's DataSoft, where he helped breathe life into the revolutionary Amiga computer.

Talin also touches on his personal struggle with depression and how he got out of it. A lover of Dungeons and Dragons, Talin's wide-ranging interests beyond tech shape his creative approach to game storytelling.

He brings to light the vital role of accountability and good behavior frameworks in social environments and the powerful influence of culture in engineering. Join us to unravel the captivating narrative of 1980s game development and Talin's own building of a video game company, The Dreamers Guild.

He's trying super hard to get in her pants

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
1726494978494.png

I assume that this is for fans who collect sonic stuff, it'll go in the display case and act as an object of discussion one day when a fair maiden comes.

Caim

Arcane
I assume that this is for fans who collect sonic stuff, it'll go in the display case and act as an object of discussion one day when a fair maiden comes.
I'd assume it's a fake given the tagline "prevent future generations".
I dunno, they did a collaboration with Hooters that one time...
I am familiar enough with the Sonic games to know that I don't want to see any of its characters in a Hooters costume, either because they're furries, children, or Eggman.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So my pal Alienman recently posted in the Xenonauts 2 Steam forum about the game lacking ragdoll physics, and received the weirdest, most retarded reply I've seen in a long time.
2024-09-18 18_01_42-Steam.png

2024-09-18 18_02_45-Steam.png

Fallout is not an isometric game... because it's a turn based system added onto an RTS engine (??) - which is because when you explore out of combat you move in real time
1arqp8.jpg

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think that guy got very confused regarding game engines. I'm mostly surprised how little enthusiasm there is for ragdoll effects. What's the point of explosives if not to watch your enemy fly 40 meters in the air and do a swan dive into a concrete floor? From both sides, actually, devs and players.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What if Astartes but about NCR's capture of HELIOS One?

(okay, it's nowhere near Astartes but still cool)

The action begins:
Is it over for the NCR bros?

Second wave:

When all else fails:

Getting tactical :obviously:

I'm not sure those jetpacks are canon.

NCR BERSERKERS. Yeah that's definitely not canon. :lol:
Entire series is just nonsense.

The nonsense continues:

The Brotherhood reaches its breaking point:

A breather episode of sorts as the Brotherhood retreats to HELIOS One for their last stand:

As the NCR seem to be moving in for the kill, the Brotherhood get a second wind with their DEATHBOTS:

The Brotherhood counterattack pushes forward and demolishes all resistance:

Colonel Moore and the Rangers take command in a dialogue-heavy interlude episode:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom