Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Dexter

Arcane
Not sure what the problem is. They should've rather given her a raise and a promotion for leading by example and internalizing the company culture.

Luzur

Good Sir
Same for me Luzur, happy to see I'm not alone.
Let's hug now.

rc7j83.jpg

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

Unlock_Code.jpg

-Lingerie Unsealer (T)-
1999 AP

for 20 bucks you can unlock your Arkana's lingerie and get her all naked and ready to adventure.

I have actually been playing this for the past few days. Typical Korean grinder. But as usual, the Koreans are way ahead of us in microtrans and what the avergae player wants.
So embrace the booboofestu!

:bounce:

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

Unlock_Code.jpg

-Lingerie Unsealer (T)-
1999 AP

for 20 bucks you can unlock your Arkana's lingerie and get her all naked and ready to adventure.

I have actually been playing this for the past few days. Typical Korean grinder. But as usual, the Koreans are way ahead of us in microtrans and what the avergae player wants.
So embrace the booboofestu!

:bounce:
From the site it ounds like it only lets you replace the default lingerie, not remove it.
:keepmyjewgold:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I never stopped saying "look at the loser and his videogames." They just happen to be losers who play video games a lot, as always.

Also to suggest that girls didn't play games in the mid 90s or that they only do it for attention is wrong. :cool:

Toffeli

Atomkrieg, ja bitte
Patron
Wasteland 2
If pics don't work here's the Neogaf thread.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=550032
When we released our very first game, Game Dev Tycoon (for Mac, Windows and Linux) yesterday, we did something unusual and as far as I know unique. We released a cracked version of the game ourselves, minutes after opening our Store.

The cracked version is nearly identical to the real thing except for one detail…
priate-message.png

Slowly their in-game funds dwindle, and new games they create have a high change to be pirated until their virtual game development company goes bankrupt.

Some of the responses I found online (identities obscured to protect the guilty):
steam.png
steam.png

http://www.greenheartgames.com/2013/...use-of-piracy/

:D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom