Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Arthandas

Prophet
jp869jl2x94d1.png

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
In case anyone's wondering: The Just Cause-series.

Oh, and that Mad Max-game from 2015.
Damn, I kinda liked their stuff. The Just Cause games are fun for AAA due to the massive levels of destruction you can cause. It's rare for modern AAA to focus on fun physics so much.

Even then, it doesn't quite reach Red Faction: Guerilla, a game that's 15 years old now.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
The Just Cause games are fun for AAA due to the massive levels of destruction you can cause.

It's a damn shame that they completely fucked up the driving in JC3. Ruined it for me. I actually installed it the other day as someone told me you can somewhat offset the annoyance of the absurd steering issues with certain camera settings, but I have yet to try

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
Rating inflation was a thing back then already, with 7/10 basically meaning it's shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom