Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
My PC case is on the desk, so any window or lighting would be detrimental when I play games at night - especially something like Thief which relies on having a moody dark atmosphere.

It would also annoy the fuck out of me when I work.

I also made sure to pick interior parts that didn't have RGB shit. When I picked RAM sticks there was a choice of ones with RGB elements on them. WTF is the point of that? It's fucking RAM sticks, man! The RGB elements just make them bulkier.
I also like to play Thief during the night.
Honestly the best way to play it.
What's your mouse and keyboard?

catfood

AGAIN
My PC has no in-built optical drive...

That's why I bought a USB DVD drive!

I actually wanted to add a DVD drive to my new PC when I built it last year, but modern cases no longer have a place for optical drives.
I built a new PC this year and the case came with an optical drive space.

It's an Aerocool SI-5100 Black

546x840.jpg

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

I actually wanted to add a DVD drive to my new PC when I built it last year, but modern cases no longer have a place for optical drives.

546x840.jpg
Yeah but it has a window. I wanted a normal case without any stupid windows. The ones made of tempered glass are potential hazards, and I don't like the look of it at all.

Modron

Arcane
I don't think there are many case makers out there still employing plastic windows at this point.

Last edited:

catfood

AGAIN

546x840.jpg
Yeah but it has a window. I wanted a normal case without any stupid windows. The ones made of tempered glass are potential hazards, and I don't like the look of it at all.
Yeah I just noticed the pic I posted has a glass pane. I guess there are two variants. Here's how mine looks.

IMG-20240530-145215-253.jpg

The Decline

Arcane

546x840.jpg

Mine had a window (not a full side one though), and I removed the clear part and put a mesh screen with a dust filter in place so that my GPU would have a better air intake.

lightbane

Arcane
SH2 monsters were supposed to be the MC repressing his sexual urges and the frustration getting to him, that's why all of the women were cute at minimum. Of course, that's haram for the woke.

Caim

Arcane
SH2 monsters were supposed to be the MC repressing his sexual urges and the frustration getting to him, that's why all of the women were cute at minimum. Of course, that's haram for the woke.
James is now a chubby chaser who killed Mary when her sickness caused her to rapidly lose weight.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom