Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Best thread ever.

Data4

Arcane
aweigh said:
Data4 said:
Aweigh, is it okay if I fuck your sister with a rusty, studded dildo?

Ok.

Keep going. You're only 10 behind me. :roll:

-D4

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
aweigh said:
What the f? Where did the picture of Jamie Bamber go? This is hilarious, first VD bitches about an Oblivion thread getting off-track then he one-ups the ESF forums in the censorship department. :D
The picture is gone and so will you be if you post another one. Clear?

I mean, people post twirling dicks in a gif and that's alrigh...
No, that's not alright. Those pictures have been removed, those who posted them were explained the errors of their ways.

I just find it amazing that it would get censored. It's just a picture of a guy covering himself up with a towel...
I'm sure you find it very amusing and think that it was very witty of you. Well, I disagree. Anyway, the reason for the latest crackdown on picture posting imbeciles is many complaints from people who are at work. For them it makes no difference whether the guy is completely naked or almost naked.

So, as I explained in another thread, "I will remove openly posted pictures that are not work-friendly because that would only result in less people participating in discussions from work. Links are a fair game, anything else isn't. I will ban any repeat offenders."

...to be outright censored without saying anything about it is just mind-blowing to me
You make it sound like your thoughtful message to the community has been removed. You posted a stupid picture, the picture was removed. What else needs to be said?

Rat Keeng

Liturgist
Bethie 1 said:
Not Overhyped!
It will be, without doubt, the greatest video game ever created.

It will cross boundries that were once believed to be solid.

NOT OVERHYPED, UNDERHYPED!
Bethie 2 said:
All those boundries have been crossed, by Morrowind.

I don't think its been overhyped, its probably the best thing out there. Or will be, when its released.

Hype doesn't affect me.

Hehe, I don't even know or care if it's sarcasm, but that just made me laugh.

Blacklung

Arbiter
The geological, topographical, theological pancake
Anyone hear of Jose Gonzalez. Seems pretty new, I'm not sure, only a few CD's. Acoustic is fairly basic, but not too much. Despite that, a very laid back, slightly latin influenced sound, doubled over voice like Elliot Smith did alot (whoa guess I heard it wrong then, stabbing your self...what a way...) that always seems to go along with the names of the songs. The song "Storm" is very beautiful sounding, and the rythmn really does make you think of a storm moving in, the rain starting to fall, thunder, etc.

aweigh

Arcane
Cally cally cally cally cally cally. Grace Park is alright, but asians have sideways pussies.

aweigh

Arcane
bsg20060120.png

Bidjou

Novice
Considering you posted it in just about every active forum here... yer pretty proud of that gay fucking picture, eh?

NO ,feeling a little ashamed ,but you know it's amazing sometimes the stupids things one can do while drunk.

On a sidenote your overstating the proportions of it,only three times and all were oblivion related.

I'll just hold the psychotic urge to give it to you one more time tough :wink:

Section8

Cipher
Therefore, in the resulting fray of imitation shock images, Tubgirl is no longer original. It is "old".

This happened to a certain jpg that starts with an "H" and ends with an "O".

Fixed.

Bidjou

Novice
Being a total noob and this forum is the first I'm posting to ,It's just good to be educated the hard way the shame is for one time unless you persist all the way down to the special title, Thanks VD for explanations and removal of fucking ghay picture (should have done it myself but was bearing/assuming my dumbfuckry of the moment).
Even after reading and lurking this forum for a long time ,the practice of it will lead to a lot of hurtful moments :P

Section8

Cipher
After much philosophical thinking, the Tao initiate Keith Predator WarLord has finally discovered the ultimate truth: Morrowind is the only true RPG: http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=234309

I hope that's one of you guys, trying to be funny. Or a script.

"<insert inane comment with no rational basis> lol <insert inane comment with no rational basis> lol"

But, at least one poster managed to unwittingly sum things up:

Dude, whoever startes this forumseems not toknow what they are talking about RPG's.

:wink:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom