Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Best thread ever.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
The thread was actually closed, supposedly for having exceeded the posting limits. Unfortunate, since I intended to confront Summer - a moderator - on a couple of remarks she made and which I found to be condemning for one of her position.

I sent her a PM nonetheless, although I'm not expecting any replies.

Lumpy

Arcane
Role-Player said:
The thread was actually closed, supposedly for having exceeded the posting limits. Unfortunate, since I intended to confront Summer - a moderator - on a couple of remarks she made and which I found to be condemning for one of her position.

I sent her a PM nonetheless, although I'm not expecting any replies.
It was closed because it had more than 200 posts. All threads are.
And, surprisingly, summer didn't close it, although she posted on the 11th page. Talaran did a couple of posts later though.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Yes, I know she did not close it. I didn't said she did, really; only that she made a post there which I wanted to clear up.

Regardless, it seems I did got an answer so all is well.

Lumpy

Arcane
What's wrong with thanking a company for making a game you like?

Lumpy said:
What's wrong with thanking a company for making a game you like?

There's "thank you for making this good game" and "THANK YOU OMG SO MUCH U MADE MY LIFE BETTER U R MY TRUE FATHER I WILL WORSHIP U UNTIL I DIE LOLZ!".

Lumpy

Arcane
You know and that couldn't be more true, the guys you have workin on this project and the projects before must truelly be great guys to keep givin your fans more and more with every release. Its like the crappiness of the Video Game "Industry" doesn't apply to you guys.

I would just like to give a personal thank to everyone over at Bethesda and anyone who had involvement in making Oblivion, I know it must be damn hard for you guys to ship it because you want it perfect. I truelly do thank you guys for your hard work to bring your loving community such awsome and inspiring games. In fact more gaming companies need to learn from you guys, in not how many you make its the quality of the game, not the marketing.

Truelly though thanks everyone involved with Oblivion and the Elder Scroll series, you guys are truelly amazing
I must have missed the worshipping part.

Levski 1912

Scholar
I go to sleep every night with the Morrowind main theme playing in the background as I cradle a printed out copy of the Oblivion box art pretending it's real and crying myself to sleep. I also wear hand-made Mehrunes Dagon pajamas.

Comedy gold!

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Off to the computer we shall go,
Where we learn everything that we know,
Because we never bothered to play a decent gaaaaame!!!
And this game's gonna make our lives complete
Because Morrowind was sweeeeet (Frankie: Super sweet!)
Thank God we have this ep-ic dumbed-down stream-lined immersive (Frankie: patrickstewart!!) O.BLI.VI.OWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
I contributed:

VDweller said:
I'm sure Oblivion will improve upon its predocessor... And it really isn't dumbed down, or at least only in very superficial ways.
Of course it isn't dumbed down, only an ignorant person would think that. They removed all that stuff to actually improve gameplay. If you want to levitate, you should like play a levitation game or something.

Thank you Bethesda for making a sequel to Battlespire, one of the bestest games evar!

VDweller said:
Kraszu said:
You have to imagine that you can levitate in Oblivion.
Oh, right. I keep forgetting about it. I should make a list of all the things I must imagine to enjoy the game. I'd hate to forget to imagine something and then blame Bethesda for my own faults.
Thanks for throwing me the line, Kraszu. :wink:

Data4

Arcane
Vault Dweller said:
I contributed:

VDweller said:
I'm sure Oblivion will improve upon its predocessor... And it really isn't dumbed down, or at least only in very superficial ways.
Of course it isn't dumbed down, only an ignorant person would think that. They removed all that stuff to actually improve gameplay. If you want to levitate, you should like play a levitation game or something.

Thank you Bethesda for making a sequel to Battlespire, one of the bestest games evar!

One of the responses to the responses to your's. This one is so dumb, I'm having a hard time believing it's serious:

You have to imagine that you can levitate in Oblivion.
nope no levitation

This, of course, was after this poster expressed a totally irrelevant disdain for someone else's Halo avatar. There's a cliche in there, somewhere.

-D4

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
You are the BEST gaming company! I am so addicted to TES that all other games look as if they were made by a bunch of monkeys in a room with computers writing up random code. You guys rock!

foodndrink.gif

P.S No offence meant to those other game companies or their fans.

Yeah! By the way, isn't Radiant AI, Havok Physics, Patrick Stewart's Voice, and practically everything else they've touted about their game developed by someone else?

Balor

Arcane
Hah, you still have hope in homos? How old-fashioned and stupid.
Transhumanists FTW!

Nutcracker

Scholar
"Beth will you be my Valentine"

I had a feeling that Bethesda fanboys were faggots, but the fact that they are now offering to be repeatedly sodomised by the members of the development team is somewhat suprising.

Watermark

Novice
I agree. Redding is teh hard, Seven. But it has some uses such as teaching us not to call people of the opposite sex stupid if we want to procreate and not go down in history as a lonely rude asshole.
Well, i guess you're above that.

SanguinePenguin

Scholar
Nutcracker said:
"Beth will you be my Valentine"

I had a feeling that Bethesda fanboys were faggots, but the fact that they are now offering to be repeatedly sodomised by the members of the development team is somewhat suprising.

Nothing wrong with a little sodomy! Listen to this soulful tune.

http://www.ween.net/feebles/audio/Sodomy.mp3

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom