Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Best thread ever.

Blacklung

Arbiter
The geological, topographical, theological pancake
Pretty disturbing to have rape in a game period. Actually it's more disturbing if someone actually took all those hours to program it in. Perhaps the type I'll see in my office 10 years from now, prescribing god only knows what kind of medicine to assist during several series of talk therapy sessions.

Nutcracker

Scholar
Well, i think we always knew TES forumers were retards, but now the fact that they're also sick fucks has been revealed. I say line them up against the wall and shoot them, or alternatively...remove their computer privileges.

LlamaGod

Cipher
Anyone who seriously uses the term 'Fishy Stick' will be murdered in a gruesome manner, once I become ruler of the world.

Lumpy

Arcane
LlamaGod said:
Anyone who seriously uses the term 'Fishy Stick' will be murdered in a gruesome manner, once I become ruler of the world.
Why? Fishy sticks were a fun custom. Similar to Goatse.

LlamaGod

Cipher
You're an idiot, Lumpy

ALSO:

lancer317iu.gif

Blahblah Talks

Arbiter
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=264157

I'm sure this will be gone soon, so I'm quoting the OP.

There is a user named "Vettech" who is trying to spoil the game. He is posting spoilers and ends the post like this:

"Well that's about it for now.

Some may suggest it was wrong of myself to post these devastating spoilers, but I do not agree.
So many of you have demanded infomation about the game since it was announced. Now you have the critical parts of the game for the main quest at least.
I fully expect *this* account to be banned, and also my IP address.

I don't care. Why? Because I have a vast amount of ways to return to the forum, and I fully intend to until each and every last piece of infomation is put on this forum. Ban me now, yet I will return with a different screenname, at a time of MY choosing, revealing what I want to, in unsuspecting threads. I will be hiding behind more proxies than you can count. When that fails, if it fails, I will use my position as a public library employee to use one of the hundreds of computers available to me throughout the dozens of libraries and branches. My ultimate backup is to take advantage of the Universities vast amount of computers to resume my quest to reveal everything before the game is released. I think I can do it.

I can hear people now. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?

It's simple really. So simple, it's sweet.

I have not forgotten the delay of Oblivion last year. I never forget. So I have decided to punish the guilty by using their own game. Also, why I am letting it out on a forum is because I firsthand saw how this pathetic forum, and pathetic user base of the forum slowly turned from shock, anger, to actually supporting the delay last year.

The devs lied to us, they set a release date then failed to meet it. I happen to know the real reason of the delay. The devs only recieved full development kits for the 360 2 months before Oblivion was supposed to release last year. Yet the PC version was almost complete. They denied the release of the PC version of Oblivion, just so they can catch up with the 360 version. This was the true source of my burning hatred.

Finally, I will go now. I am not totally heartless though. I will give my fellow forum users a tip. If you do not want Oblivion ruined totally before it's out, STAY OFF THE FORUMS.
For the mods of the forums, I strongly suggest you CLOSE ALL OF THE FORUMS UNTIL RELEASE.

Any resistance will just upset me further.

Resistance is futile.
- Blackhat Wizard"

He has a kitten avatar.

Curiosity killed the cat. I’m angry at myself for the most part, but I can only hope his bluffing. Good luck mods; looks like you’ll have your hands full.

Drain

Scholar
Blahblah Talks said:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?s=eb5d41514ad8828c6f781a02df14235c&showtopic=264157
I'm sure this will be gone soon, so I'm quoting the OP.
There is a user named "Vettech" who is trying to spoil the game. He is posting spoilers and ends the post like this:
1)What did he reveal anyway?
2)Final xbox development kits were released in the end of August-beginning of September. It would not surprise me, if he is right about reason for delay(lack of time to optimize it for the final xbox version). Weren't shadows removed somewhere at that time?

DMKW

Novice
Thread Title:

OUR FIRST countdown video, Could it be there will be more??

Main site:

"03.14.06 - NEW VIDEO, XBOX 360 SCREENS & INTERVIEW
We've added our first countdown video to our downloads section and three new Xbox 360 screenshots to our art section"

This hints at more videos coming if you ask me. Any predictions if there will be another gorgeous video, and when it will be? I'm so hoping they will do one for everyday.......

I seriously giggled with anticipation when I watched it. I GIGGLED. SERIOUSLY. I never had that before. I want it again!

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=264313

Priceless

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
I don't care. Why? Because I have a vast amount of ways to return to the forum, and I fully intend to until each and every last piece of infomation is put on this forum. Ban me now, yet I will return with a different screenname, at a time of MY choosing, revealing what I want to, in unsuspecting threads. I will be hiding behind more proxies than you can count. When that fails, if it fails, I will use my position as a public library employee to use one of the hundreds of computers available to me throughout the dozens of libraries and branches. My ultimate backup is to take advantage of the Universities vast amount of computers to resume my quest to reveal everything before the game is released. I think I can do it.

OMG TEH SUPAR TERRERIST!!!! U CNT RUN LKOL!! U CANT HIDE!!! I WILL FIND U LOL AND KILL U!!!!!!

edit- Wait...public library employee? Spazmo?

Lumpy

Arcane
Due to the fear of the serial spoiler's attacks on Oblivion General, most fanboys will look for places to hide until they finish Oblivion... like RPGCodex.

Stealth Prawn said:
And for his finishing move he will cancel Pete's library card.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom