Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Best thread ever.

Section8

Cipher
DMKW said:
Thread Title:

OUR FIRST countdown video, Could it be there will be more??

Main site:

"03.14.06 - NEW VIDEO, XBOX 360 SCREENS & INTERVIEW
We've added our first countdown video to our downloads section and three new Xbox 360 screenshots to our art section"

This hints at more videos coming if you ask me. Any predictions if there will be another gorgeous video, and when it will be? I'm so hoping they will do one for everyday.......

I seriously giggled with anticipation when I watched it. I GIGGLED. SERIOUSLY. I never had that before. I want it again!

My money is on the video getting progressively closer to the Imperial City, until it finally shows you murdering your own girlfriend. You get put in jail, and before you can escape (using the lockpicks that prison guard Henry Rollins leaves with you) you turn into Balthazar Getty.

Section8

Cipher
"I'm there right now. Call me...." (shiver)

I love how he asks "How did you get inside my house?" rather than "How the FUCK are you in two places at once?" Or even, "Dude, what the fuck's up with your face? Where'd your eyebrows go?"

Fucking great soundtrack too.

Twinfalls

Erudite
It really is quite amazing stuff. The film walks a very fine line between genuinely scary and creepy, and tongue-in-cheek silly - which gives it this quite indescribable quality. Great set design (weird angles), lighting, and yes the sound is fantastic which is usual with his films (though I took exception to the use of This Mortal Coil's beautiful Song to the Siren cover in that way, but never mind).

Section8

Cipher
I think ApTyp has a big "FALLOUT" across his abdomen. I'm sure someone can send you nekkid pictures of him if you want to check it out. There was also a guy with a BOS logo on his shoulder.

But hey, who am I to judge? If someone wants to express their respect for something in that way, then go for it. However, I'd advise against doing the sort of thing prior to actually experiencing the game first hand. :D

Jason

chasing a bee
That naked ApTyp pictured is burned into my delicate memory but, strangley enough, I can't remember the tattoo exactly. Hmm. The second guy is named GuyWithTheFalloutTattoo or something like that. It looks stupid.

edit: The second guy I was thinking of is actually First Force. But the tattoo still looks stupid.
3e83c9363ddb7d9d7692c.jpg

DMKW

Novice

Jason

chasing a bee
"Hey look - it's the CODEXMOBILE!"

The anus part looks like uncooked hamburger meat. Too bad the picture's not real. I'd cruise the strip in that thing.

Lumpy

Arcane

Lumpy

Arcane
are you really sinking to those depths to critisize maybe one of the best games of the next gen? plz quit whining and just accept the awesomeness of this game good GOD!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom