Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Better, than the test site, blander than the past.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Before the website change, when you clicked on somebody’s picture and it showed how many brofist they received and what their recent wall quote was. Twiglard pls, having it show “reactions” looks terrible

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
WWKmyyM.png

nice use of space thats whole screen
new message / rating style is awful too

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
back to normal :love:new is not always better codex is just fine as it is (design wise)

Black

Arcane
Oh, you're completely removing the mobile version? You have my blessing.
If you could make it so the Codex is only accessible from PCs, not even laptops, you'd have my sword too.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I just liked that the image in my sig finally became visible again. Along with several fantastic Nutmeg quotes I have saved there.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
The user tagging autocomplete popup (for example, @nig changing to Nigger) without typing further letters is now larger on mobile. This makes it less frustrating to use.

I'm not sure, maybe it's too tall now. Feedback might be useful.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Twiglard participation trophy ratings aren’t stacking on this post https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...he-samaritan-paradox-devs.113688/post-4969350

Are there multiple participation award buttons for different people?
One of them has an id of 36 and the other of 56. They actually both exist in the admin panel, but only one is enabled for new reactions.

I think an admin or the forum software broke something and the second one was added so that existing trophies aren't lost.

Edit: they could be unified using an UPDATE SQL query. No idea if this is actually worth doing.

Edit 2: something's fucked up with the WYSIWYG editor. When adding inline spoilers, the damn thing puts the text on a separate line. So I have to add them manually. Bummer.

Edit 3: they actually fixed it and I can use the inline code button again. Huzzah!

Last edited:

Modron

Arcane
Depending on your browser referral/tracking settings stuff like twitter/ibbco images and tikotk/vk/reddit embeds in xenforo won't display.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom