Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

Sunri

Liturgist
It's not that fast even if it takes 5 seconds you will have to check multiple houses and every time you will get loading screen

Axel_am

Exploring and Enjoying
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Kickstarter surveys are getting mailed around the 20th and they are planning the game keys (for base game) to be sent out around mid-December.
Maaan, I wish they did these a bit faster. I wanted to have finished this before picking up Rogue Trader.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Just started on this and it's pretty fun, but seems like you can just loot everything including NPCs' belongings without consequences?

Cvilidreta

Novice
on the other hand if you want to play it the generous way, the steps are the same, just do it like mediocrepoet and wait with the refund claim.

Cvilidreta

Novice
Just started on this and it's pretty fun, but seems like you can just loot everything including NPCs' belongings without consequences?
well, there's an item that will be offered to you somewhere around beginning of chapter 4 i believe and if you accept to use it, anytime you loot greed is raised (not possible to take off the item once you accepted to use it).

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
my ex-bf (again at black geyser team) is asking how would you welcome Chris Avellone as a writer for a game

what do you folks think
MNeE7.jpg

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
my ex-bf (again at black geyser team) is asking how would you welcome Chris Avellone as a writer for a game

what do you folks think
Yes, Shakespeare of RPGs should write MOAR. Just make sure his talent isn't used for proofreading item descriptions

Give Avellone Lead Writer role on expansion. Believe me, better marketing for less money you won't get
:smug: :mca:

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Yes!!! Hire the greatest legend!!!

Sadly the western gaming dev industry canceled him over false accusations only to put a bunch of "sweet babies" and diversity hires in his place...

Cohesion

Scholar
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
This chick just dropped a bomb.
Furiously fapping for the return of Our Master and Savior Chad Obolon, esquire.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom