Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software Bloodborne. Discuss or die!

Ivan

Arcane
I would pay $60 because it's Bloodborne

Wunderbar

Arcane
Z30ESlp.jpg

Wunderbar

Arcane
The pic is from 4chan. I assume it's a fake, made using a hack for an ultrawide resolution, and photoshop for keyboard prompt.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
The pic is from 4chan. I assume it's a fake, made using a hack for an ultrawide resolution, and photoshop for keyboard prompt.
Oh yeah, I guess an emulator version would not feature a PC keyboard prompt :D

Moreover this doesn't look like the sort of lighting you'd expect from a modern PC port.
So probably fake.

Ventidius

Arbiter
Vaati's videos were always boring and derivative. The most insightful indagations of Bloodborne's worldbuilding were produced by Redgrave and a few others.

Ravielsk

Magister
Vaati's videos were always boring and derivative. The most insightful indagations of Bloodborne's worldbuilding were produced by Redgrave and a few others.
Vaati is a parasite. The man not only does not put out anything of his own but usually gets things wrong. His latest video is literary just a highlight reel of things posted on the channel "Zullie the witch" and his previous videos were no better. When he does lore he barely reads the ingame descriptions and whenever he tries to "connect the dots" he either pushes out the most generic basic bitch interpretation possible or just straight up nonsense.

The man is the definition of "patreon milker".

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Here's hoping it's not like running DeS on the PS3 emulator, i.e. "technically does work but runs like shit and is p. much unplayable".

Machocruz

Arcane
Didn't even read it. My friend posted it on discord and I thought I'd share it. Not surprising the title is misleading. Game journos, not even once.

Sentinel

Arcane
There are 2 emulator options for PS4 atm (none of them usable). RPCS4 is in development and boots, but can't play any games yet. The other one is Spine and it stands for Spine Is Not an Emulator, so from what little I read about it it seems more like a compatibility layer like WINE or some shit. This one is the most advanced one so far but plays very few games and the few it does have graphical problems out the ass like models/textures not being rendered. It's linux exclusive.

Divinity: Original Sin
Here's hoping it's not like running DeS on the PS3 emulator, i.e. "technically does work but runs like shit and is p. much unplayable".

Really? it works fine now. At least if you have a good PC.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom