Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software Bloodborne. Discuss or die!

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
My faith has been restored by the B Team's excellent Dark Souls 2 DLCs.

And then they ruined it with the PS4/Xbone versions via finally admitting that durability issues for PC users was in fact a bug.

DragoFireheart

Castanova

Prophet
What's the deal with Daughter of the Cosmos? Tried 3 or 4 times, couldn't beat. Hits too hard.

She's not that hard if you avoid her blood vomit attack. Just stay in front of her in medium range and wait for certain attacks that have counter attack openings like the charge and the head slam. Mostly a test of patience.

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
She's kin so she's weak to bolt paper, just circle around her and avoid her swipes. When she slams her head down, it's a good opportunity to smash her in the face which will do extra damage, and may give you a visceral attack. At about 50% she will power up and create a field that does damage when you're close, but it's no big deal, and this is actually a good time to get a few free face stabs on her. The only other thing that's dangerous is her laser attacks, but if you do enough damage you can kill her before she gets the chance.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
I can be summoned but cannot summon - the circle is the re but the message about searching does not display. IS this a known iSsUE? What should I do?

DragoFireheart

I can be summoned but cannot summon - the circle is the re but the message about searching does not display. IS this a known iSsUE? What should I do?

Make sure you're not in a spot that disallows summoning like on a ladder or in certain places like boss rooms.

If you want to screw around with your network settings on routers and such:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/04/14/bloodborne-sells-one-million-first-1-03-details/

Opening ports / Port Forwarding

The following shows the ports necessary to connect to PSN as well as Bloodborne’s online servers. If you are having trouble connecting, please ensure that these ports are open on your network hub.

Port number required to connect to PSN:

• TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480, 5223, 8080
  • UDP: 3478, 3479, 3658
Port number required to connect Bloodborne’s online servers:

• TCP: 18671, 20443
  • UDP:9305, 9306

http://portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/PS4/

I can confirm that port forwarding in addition to the new patch makes a large difference.

Elwro

Arcane
Thanks Drago! Anyway, soloed Rom :smug: As usual, now I think it's easy.

Can't figure out that invisible path (?) to that item on a ledge in Forbidden Woods. (The one with the tree trunk.) Hint?

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Thanks Drago! Anyway, soloed Rom :smug: As usual, now I think it's easy.

Can't figure out that invisible path (?) to that item on a ledge in Forbidden Woods. (The one with the tree trunk.) Hint?

Get below, face it, then run around to the left but staying to the right, til you get to the height. You'll see the hill you have to jump too eventually..jump. you can't get there from the tree trunk jump.

Zep--

Ivan

Arcane
Game should be arriving soon, guys! Did the newest patch address the frame rate issues I've read about?

Elwro

Arcane
Thanks, Zep! So the tree trunk is just
From's trolling? There's an invisible path which goes for at lest 3 steps which starts there...

I greatly enjoyed the first time I saw
the spiders emitting destructive laser beams.
Good job, From!

Last edited:

Sacibengala

Prophet
Game should be arriving soon, guys! Did the newest patch address the frame rate issues I've read about?
Not yet. The loading are bearable now and there are item descriptions while waiting. There are some framerate issues, but in especific places, not gamebreaking. In some of the chalice dungeons it s more acentuated, but generaly it is not that bad.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
hB918EAD8

"How to pick up fair maidens"

:lol:

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Reminds me of Gehrman's line when you meet him. "Feel free to make use of anything in the shop. Even the doll, if it pleases you."
:what:

Sacibengala

Prophet
Anyone know for sure this guy is gerhman? When he says his name, he exitates to tell it, and then says ...gerhman. Inside the tomb in oldworkshop there is a bone from a gehrman's pupil. And the supposed gehrman don't have one of his leg. I think this guy is not the real gerhman, but his aprentice. I can be wrong, but it is really. And who is that guy on the wheelchair at the begining of the game?

Sacibengala

Prophet
Really loving my arcane build.

Ask me anything related to it.
How do you start it? Takes time for you to get something related to arcane in the game. Which weapon do you use, wich stats upgrade first etc? I personally upgraded arcane, but first i got all strengh and health.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom