Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cain on Games - Tim Cain's new YouTube channel

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Tim be like, chat shit, get banged.

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron

I talk about "git gud" and other ways people attack each other online.

p.s. I know I kept calling Elden Ring 'Elder Ring'. I am very bad at names, for people and games.

I don't agree with him on 'git gud' as I think that a little bit of gatekeeping can be a good thing as it can motivate people to improve and prevents hobbies from being diluted, but I 100% agree with him on 'nuff said', I'm glad that that seems to have more or less died out.

Last edited:

Old Hans

Arcane

p.s. I know I kept calling Elden Ring 'Elder Ring'. I am very bad at names, for people and games.

oh no boo hoo people are mean on the internet. You really have to go out of your way to get yelled at by anonymous internet people about your lack of dark soul skills

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Was he always so sensitive? It seems like he's hypersensitive to shit.

I wonder if he ignores Saint_Proverbius because of all the times SP said in convos years ago don't be gay or don't be a fag.

Those were the days. When devs interacted with people on the interplay forums.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Telling people to git gud is friendly advice. When a person plays Souls for the first time its natural for them to bitch and moan about how unfair the game is, how everything is just bullshit and basically impossible, when in reality all they have to do is get better at the game, which is within the reach of most.

Reminds me of that scene in the 13th Warrior where the faggy arab is complaining the sword is too heavy and the viking just tells him to just "grow stronger, scrub".

Too many pussies in our society turning everything into shit by just fostering the spread of mediocrity and laziness.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam

oh no boo hoo people are mean on the internet. You really have to go out of your way to get yelled at by anonymous internet people about your lack of dark soul skills

I'm told in some games now there's so many rules in place, and so many ways to get reported for "toxic" speech that nobody even uses chat anymore for fear of saying the wrong thing and have their accounts banned.

This is the world oversensitive faggots have created.

Ryan muller

Educated

I'm told in some games now there's so many rules in place, and so many ways to get reported for "toxic" speech that nobody even uses chat anymore for fear of saying the wrong thing and have their accounts banned.

If you have fear of getting banned you are already a pussy.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

I never used game chats ever.

Mise

Not The Best Games
Developer

I got to admit he is only half a retard... usually people like this make an 2 hour video essay incorporating historical analysis of tribal societies in Micronesia and their boat making techniques in order to drive the "point" of their "essay" home.

Last edited:

Jigby

Augur
why does he keep saying that fallout 1 had too many numbers? is this really a thing?
He's unwilling to kill his own ideas. He still keeps talking about spider graphs and geometric shapes instead of numbers.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Tim's reading this, right? Hey Tim, moderately hairy 25 year old twink top here, shoot me a message if that sounds like it could interest you. Promise I won't tell anyone. Seriously.
Fuck off, faggot.
Wesp5 :
TimCain

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom