Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

https://game-updates.info/cyberpunk2077?3
V appears more modest in the inventory preview after the half year montage.
It's a fashion statement.
xrIkB63.jpg

Fuckin hell, If I had 8 years to work on a game I'd work on it for like an hour or two a day. And I could probably still get more done than was actually done with the release version of Cyberpunk. Those devs can shut the fuck up about Crunch and blame management all they want. THEY HAD 8 YEARS! THEY HAD ALL THE FUCKING TIME IN THE WORLD! AND THEY FUCKED IT! It's their fault, it's managments fault for not managing time and direction properly, and it's gamers fault for lapping that shit up and making excuses for them.

Crunch wouldn't happen in games if they actually hired competent people to manage their staff. Crunch is a result of failure by management. And an extra 8 hours a day at 150% would cause any other dev to weep with joy at how blessed they were. Try working an 18 hour day every day, no weekends on maybe an extra 20% overtime. Now that's exploitative. CDPR are Bourgeoisies in comparison. Man fuck this company and the dregs of polish society inside it. It's up to the slavs here to invalidate CDPR's slav cards. I know you guys can work harder than that when provided with enough booze, cigarettes and ammunition.

Semiurge

Cipher
But once universities are staffed with these ineffable cunts it's all over for science - real science will have to go underground and bootleg.

It's reality right now.

Let pretend this game has message, and it's not - IMPLANTS ARE COOL.
Millions of people of absolutely different cultural background, education and level of intellectual development are playing this game.
Many of them won't get that message, many of them will get is as IMPLANTS ARE COOL.
You can't understand that simple thing, rigth?

Mainstream media has indeed been hyping CP77 without criticism. Video games rarely get this sort of reception from them, and we can see why CP77 did now - it represents the next step of a cultural revolution. It answers a certain need. A precise demonstration of a world after liberal values have shaped it, crafted by liberals themselves. This is how the mainstream media sees it as, and advertises it so.

Fallout and other post-apoc fiction are popular because they are reactionary. Basically nothing says progress was a mistake like nuclear annihilation, and that violence is righteous like killing one mutant or raider at a time. See also: zombies.

It's essentially an extreme version of 'the king restoring the throne', which is the most popular story archetype ever written.

It's certainly easier to rebuild after annihilation than try to steer the course of "progress" without the wisdom and means of a singular power. Once certain doors are opened, they can't be shut again. We are at that phase now, the unavoidable outcomes are on the horizon, but this train must crash and burn.

You see this is why, when people complain of SJW-ery, I smile to myself. SJW-ery is only the latest development in a relentless line of cuckery that started long before 2015, long before Sapkowski - back, back, back, into the dim mists of the late 19th century is more or less when it all started. It's been slow burn, an ever so gentle ratcheting-up, a gradual boiling of the frog.

You are referring to the rights given to women in the name of capitalistic gains? It's not that simple, even if women and all assorted minorities couldn't vote or work, the west still caters to the weak, and that essentially makes the west itself weak. Human societies lack the nature's equivalent of selection where the weakest are culled, and strong survive. Nature never gives you anything that you couldn't take yourself. Human societies are built on safetywebs that enable the weak to live on unchanged.

It's not so much the Mary-Sueness - there have always been Gary Stus after all. But Gary Stus could be criticized without fear of losing your job, whereas it's a modern-day quasi-religious duty to take men down a peg, take everything they can do and have done away from them, and worship women for being awesome for just existing. The great irony is that Feminism is merely another form of putting women on a pedestal. Which just means that women have always wanted to be put on a pedestal, but they've been told that the things they used to be put on a pedestal for are now low status (being a mother, loving and supporting a man, being the moral bellwether of their community, being exemplars of the softer side of humanity, of kindness and charity, etc.), and that they need to be put on a pedestal (and men need to worship them) for a new bunch of things - mainly, being like a man. Which is of course impossible (for the vast majority).

It deranges both the sexes. Women are unhappy die as bitter old cat ladies, men are suicidal and top themselves in their 30s, etc., etc.

And there is method in that madness. It's not an accident or some natural development of the internal logic of Western society.

Truth be told, the things that women are traditionally put on pedestals for, are actually not that high status. They are things that require no higher thought, only a working body. We westerners have always valued intellect and freedom above all else, after all. Being a doting wife and a mother essentially locks women out of selfish interests and society, and here we arrive at the other reason why women have always coveted masculine lifestyles and positions of power - because they were forbidden. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Let's be real here - feminism is just another vocal minority. If women really wanted to elect a woman, they would be able to do so (gender ratio is about 50% everywhere except the Middle East). But they don't. Why? Because majority of women aren't feminists and they aren't a single voting bloc. By the way, I remind you that it was feminists who tried to shit on The Witcher 3.

Once there's a female candidate worth voting for, then who knows. They're just the same as the men, players who will lie and sell out if it means some personal gain in the future. And often, women in politics rise to power from questionable parties (If your country has more than two major ones, lol) that often offer the people bumbling, inexperienced morons who can be sacrificed later for the good of the party. A woman makes for a perfect candidate for humanistic political platforms, everyone assumes that they are honest in regards to humanistic aims.

That and, we humans are a patriarchal species still, no matter how this fact is whitewashed. Strenght, which we look for in a leader, and ambition, are synonymous with masculinity. Empathy and an ear to the weak and downtrodden are feminine. The western political landscape has become more feminine than masculine of late, and it is the delicate balance between them that should be preserved.

Keira Metz is actually a pretty well-written character

Well of course she is, from a hetero male's perspective. She's a nympho :D

Last edited:

Yoomazir

Educated
Fist fights were fun in Witcher 3, fist fights are not fun in Cyberpunk 2077.
Fist fights in Witcher 3 were completely braindead lol. I literally went through THE WHOLE GAME and won all the fist fighting challenges without getting hit even once, using just block and punch, rinse and repeat.
True, but at least they weren't a mess, with your opponent teleporting and rubberbanding.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
And yes, replacing genitals at will with whatever fits the mood tonight is as transhumanist as replacing hands. It does fit the setting.

No, setting is not about this. Replacing genitals only has somehtig common with asylums, not transhumanis and implants and future.
Being able to do something doesn't mean you have to do it.
The sooner you will understand that, the sooner you realize the hoax.

Yeah, I was thinking about another analogy - watching Freddie Mercury's video of "I want to break free" as a child apparently turns you gay.

Yeah, pal, homosezuals just borned like that, and propaganda definitely doesn't work, sure.
You are dumb on that, I see.

Not with any more disgust than what I played Witcher 3 with. While roaming Night City I often feel as a jaded Noir character, and get memories of Blade Runner 2049. I like the feeling of melancholy in Noir, so I can't say I feel disgusted.

I see. The serch for those who played with disgust through this epichal game-warning continues.
Strangely, somehow - people have positive experience and impression, (besides bugs and not beig interested in shallow game mechanics).
I suspect this is how actual world work.

But your whole argument is strange, as if a player should not be making a difference between fiction and real life, if I understand correctly.
It's not, because consciousness isn't a 2 sided coin. In animal world for example, teaching happen in form of game.

I think Fenix is saying that even though consciously one does of course make that difference, there's still an effect on the subconscious level that's getting you accustomed and wearing you down.

Someyhing like that yeah.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Cyberpunk 2077 ... almost made me doubletake in the freezer section.

fs_pepperoni.png
the pizza is ok... the game I won't touch.

Silverfish

Arbiter
Use smart weapons. They are the equivalent of "Win button". It's the only thing that made the combat bearable.

Honestly, from what I've been seeing around, combat looks like a piece of piss unless you're specifically handicapping yourself.

Between hanging back and letting poison do the work,

The "Adam Jensen",

Or big dick weeb energy,

Combat seems like the most bearable part of the game, for the most part.

Already seen all the anime Oshii movies
did you watch "urusei yatsura" too?

You couldn't even reach the end of VTM Bloodlines until it got patched at a later date.
wrong.
all you had to do was input a console command and you were golden.

1) change appearance;
2) honk the horn;
3) use the toilet;
4) remove cloths to take bath (well, you can, but default is with clothes on);
5) use the trains/ metro;
6) use bikes.
2) you can
6) you can

Last edited:

Zer0wing

Cipher
Fuckin hell, If I had 8 years to work on a game I'd work on it for like an hour or two a day. And I could probably still get more done than was actually done with the release version of Cyberpunk. Those devs can shut the fuck up about Crunch and blame management all they want. THEY HAD 8 YEARS! THEY HAD ALL THE FUCKING TIME IN THE WORLD! AND THEY FUCKED IT! It's their fault, it's managments fault for not managing time and direction properly, and it's gamers fault for lapping that shit up and making excuses for them.

Crunch wouldn't happen in games if they actually hired competent people to manage their staff. Crunch is a result of failure by management. And an extra 8 hours a day at 150% would cause any other dev to weep with joy at how blessed they were. Try working an 18 hour day every day, no weekends on maybe an extra 20% overtime. Now that's exploitative. CDPR are Bourgeoisies in comparison. Man fuck this company and the dregs of polish society inside it. It's up to the slavs here to invalidate CDPR's slav cards. I know you guys can work harder than that when provided with enough booze, cigarettes and ammunition.
The key to understanding this dilemma is to acknowledge that yes indeed they spend the good chunk of 2012-2016 on not working on this game. No idea if they threw the old concept of just rewrote it to add more characters and fluff from source material and keep less mechanics from the same source tho. But they did in fact, moved all their (foreign) hires onto Twitcher 3 very late and it is a management fuck up and no one else's. They should have written design docs by that critical time to slowly ramp up production in late 2015 as they were "preparing tools for Cyberpunk" at that timeframe, not having the one even in a draft form is a colossal fuck up and unwarranted self-importance of Adam Badowski taking over the leading role on this game is colossal fuck up number 2 because this male bodytype (not gonna waste a proud sounding word "man" here so liberally) doesn't know what he wants out of it like a woman who doesn't know what dress to use tonight. Despite the fact that producer's job is too keep the final image of the product in his head and stick to it.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
You see this is why, when people complain of SJW-ery, I smile to myself. SJW-ery is only the latest development in a relentless line of cuckery that started long before 2015, long before Sapkowski - back, back, back, into the dim mists of the late 19th century is more or less when it all started. It's been slow burn, an ever so gentle ratcheting-up, a gradual boiling of the frog.

You are referring to the rights given to women in the name of capitalistic gains? It's not that simple, even if women and all assorted minorities couldn't vote or work, the west still caters to the weak, and that essentially makes the west itself weak. Human societies lack the nature's equivalent of selection where the weakest are culled, and strong survive. Nature never gives you anything that you couldn't take yourself. Human societies are built on safetywebs that enable the weak to live on unchanged.

There is an equivalent of evoultion to some degree. As someone said, "our ideas die in our stead." But I agree that the growth of populations with high mutational load as a result of lack of natural culling is a problem, although it's one all civlizations face. It's probably the main engine of the "rise and fall" of them. But there's a governor effect ("Bad times make strong men, strong men make good times ..." etc., etc.).

It's not so much the Mary-Sueness - there have always been Gary Stus after all. But Gary Stus could be criticized without fear of losing your job, whereas it's a modern-day quasi-religious duty to take men down a peg, take everything they can do and have done away from them, and worship women for being awesome for just existing. The great irony is that Feminism is merely another form of putting women on a pedestal. Which just means that women have always wanted to be put on a pedestal, but they've been told that the things they used to be put on a pedestal for are now low status (being a mother, loving and supporting a man, being the moral bellwether of their community, being exemplars of the softer side of humanity, of kindness and charity, etc.), and that they need to be put on a pedestal (and men need to worship them) for a new bunch of things - mainly, being like a man. Which is of course impossible (for the vast majority).

It deranges both the sexes. Women are unhappy die as bitter old cat ladies, men are suicidal and top themselves in their 30s, etc., etc.

And there is method in that madness. It's not an accident or some natural development of the internal logic of Western society.

Truth be told, the things that women are traditionally put on pedestals for, are actually not that high status. They are things that require no higher thought, only a working body. We westerners have always valued intellect and freedom above all else, after all. Being a doting wife and a mother essentially locks women out of selfish interests and society, and here we arrive at the other reason why women have always coveted masculine lifestyles and positions of power - because they were forbidden. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Disagree, and I think you've unconsciously swallowed some of the Feminist propaganda. Motherhood is respected in traditional societies because it's the way the tribe perpetuates itself through time, which is THE most important factor of all, without which nothing else is possible. Also, women have never aspired to masculinity. Who needs all that responsibility? A few, sure, but they're outliers. The sexes are a division of labour arising out of biological facts (the relative rarity and preciousness of ova, the relative abundance and cheapness of sperm), but that just means both male and female psychology are built around that. If anybody's oppressed by traditional systems, it's both sexes, although they bear different kinds of burdens.

The over-valuing of "intellect" and "freedom" are precisely part of the cuckery (in the broadest sense, not just re. Feminism). Individualism (and freedom and intellect) can be valuable to a society, but also a dangerous vice. Instinct and intuition are better guides in the long run, although they are such only because of evolution, which comes at a tremendous cost over the millennia. For example the instinct and intuition that makes alpha males beat nerds like us and take our lunch money is evolutionarily proper: there are more ways of missing a target than of hitting it, and the tribe is (on the whole) far better off following the traditional ways that have led to its present survival, than going off after the harebrained schemes of autistic "geniuses." That only changes with a big society, nation-sized, where genius can be filtered via institutional habits and turned to useful account (useful to the ethnic group, it's survival and flourishing, even dominance).

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
From what I gather both Sony and MS were being their usual greedy selves and decided gambling that 2077 was going to launch in a playable state was worth the risk

There another possibility - it could be actually profitable for them.
Millions of gamers played CP2077 and realized - their PS4/xbawks console is as old and shit as dinosaur turd.
SONY and MS didn't lost any money on this - but sent powerful message instead - BUY NEW CONSOLES NOW.
Not my thought sadly, stole it.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Honestly, from what I've been seeing around, combat looks like a piece of piss unless you're specifically handicapping yourself.

It's a bit like a Piranha Bytes game in that it can be a bit challenging at first (on hard anyway) but once you level up a bit it becomes really easy. It gets easy faster than a PB game would though, and considering how much there is to do the vast majority of the game will be a cake walk.

That said, at level 20ish my stealth girl still dies pretty damn fast if she gets caught. That's probably not the case if you put any points into "body" or use clothing mods that enhance armor though. I've done the opposite.

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
Night City is massive and it looks really impressive. It's the single most important highlight of the game. Each location has an insane amount of details. The same with the cars.

Other than that every other aspect of this game is sub-par or mediocre at best: ui, movement, combat, driving, stealth, AI, exploration, itemization, crafting, skills, level-scaling, quest-design, writting and story are garbage-tier.

Honestly feels like they spent 8 years on the art/aesthetics side of things and then maybe 2 years on cramming everything else. Or maybe game had some massive total rewrite of systems mid development. But considering how incredibly similar all systems/quest design/itemization etc is to Witcher 3 you have to imagine they had all this planned from the beginning. At this stage I really wonder what the fuck happened to this game. Maybe massive feature creep as we know there is a LOT cut from what they said. Guessing they had all these half finished systems and finally someone said, right lets cut out X amount for DLC and just do a spit and polish on everything else. I mean who even needs functional AI?

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
1) change appearance;
2) honk the horn;
3) use the toilet;
4) remove cloths to take bath (well, you can, but default is with clothes on);
5) use the trains/ metro;
6) use bikes.

I see a lot of normie/casual discussion on all of this GTA stuff ie. playing mini games like arcade machines, buying food/drinks from all the vendors rather than just a few scattered around city, RDR 2 style dialogue with rando NPCs etc

Would any of this stuff actually improve the game? I realise the general normie populace has been bred to expect it from a GTA-a-like game, but I fail to see what it would add beyond a superficial level. Witcher 3 was extremely similar to this game in the interactivity you had with the world and NPCs.

I do think not having a GWENT equivalent was surprising and I was honestly shocked by this. And not having a 'barber/tatooist' is pretty pathetic on release.

Oh and you can honk horn on car, bothers me more that you cant turn on/off lights!

Dexter

Arcane
These Hotfix Patchnotes are funny to see how much was broken, likely still scratching the surface here: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37166/hotfix-1-05
Hotfix 1.05
December 19, 2020
Hotfix 1.05 is now live on Xbox and Playstation systems! PC version will follow soon.

Here is the full list of changes:
Quests
  • Jackie will no longer disappear in The Pickup or The Heist.
  • Fixed an issue preventing players from landing the helicopter in Love like Fire.
  • Fixed an issue with Takemura not calling in Play it Safe.
  • It's no longer possible to trigger the same dialogue twice in Big in Japan.
  • Fixed an issue with Delamain appearing upside down at the end of Don't Lose Your Mind.
  • Saul now correctly reaches the van in Riders on the Storm.
  • Fast travelling before the encounter with Tyger Claws no longer breaks progression in I Fought the Law.
  • Fixed an issue blocking progress in Ghost Town if an autosave made upon Raffen Shiv's arrival was loaded.
  • Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages if Happy Together failed as a result of combat.
  • Elizabeth Peralez stops being excessively insistent with her calls after her job offer is refused.
  • The scene with Misty and Jackie now starts properly after leaving Viktor's clinic.
  • Wakako's dialogues no longer get blocked after finishing Search and Destroy.
  • Walking away from Stefan in Sweet Dreams shouldn't prevent other characters from calling you anymore.
  • Brick’s detonator should now be properly interactable for players to disarm. Or set off. Your call.
  • Elevator doors should now correctly open in The Heist.
  • Saul now correctly gets out of cars in Riders on the Storm.
  • Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages after running too far away from Frank in War Pigs.
  • Jackie now correctly leaves the factory after the combat is finished in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue with Militech reinforcements not spawning if driving through the gate too fast in Forward to Death.
  • Skipping time while in the club in Violence no longer results in issues with progression.
  • Fixed issues with starting Gig: Getting Warmer...
  • Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages after Pyramid Song has been abandoned midway.
  • Fixed an issue whereby Delamain core could be already broken when player enters the Core room in Don't Lose Your Mind.
  • Fixed issues with Delamain not appearing or doing nothing outside the Afterlife in The Heist.
  • Fixed an issue with objective getting stuck on "Talk to Viktor" in The Ripperdoc.
  • Fixed an issue whereby it was impossible to talk to the bouncer in front of Lizzie's in The Information.
  • Added description for Don't Lose Your Mind in the Journal.
  • Fixed an issue preventing player from saving, using fast travels, and talking to other NPCs after reloading a save with an active call with Frank in War Pigs.
  • Fixed an issue with Panam not calling about any other matter until I'll Fly Away is completed.
  • Fixed an issue with Dum Dum following V after The Pickup is finished.
Gameplay
  • Improved the reaction times of NPCs taking cover.
  • Corrected the number of shots needed to kill civilians from a distance while in combat.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue with Delamain's image displayed on top of the current caller during phone calls.
  • V's mouth doesn't stay open after entering the space lock in Where is My Mind.
  • Fixed some UI overlap issues.
  • V appears more modest in the inventory preview after the half year montage ;)
  • NPCs are faster to appear in the quest area during Stadium Love.
  • Added some warmth to HDR.
  • Fixed T-posing NPCs in Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Just Say No and Gig: Hot Merchandise.
  • Fixed an issue whereby after a braindance it was possible to be stuck in 3rd person view with no head.
  • Silencer icons are no longer displayed with no image in the inventory.
UI
  • Fixed an issue with weapon crosshair persisting on screen.
  • The inventory menu no longer closes immediately after opening it for the first time after leaving a car.
  • Fixed an issue whereby upon accessing a fast travel terminal the button shown on the top right corner prompting to open the quest journal would not work.
Performance & Stability
  • Multiple stability improvements, including crash fixes.
Miscellaneous
  • Offscreen explosions make noise now.
PC-specific
  • [AMD SMT] Optimized default core/thread utilization for 4-core and 6-core AMD Ryzen(tm) processors. 8-core, 12-core and 16-core processors remain unchanged and behaving as intended. This change was implemented in cooperation with AMD and based on tests on both sides indicating that performance improvement occurs only on CPUs with 6 cores and less.
  • Fixed an issue with the way Raw Input is collected.
  • Removed the use of AVX instruction set thus fixing crashes occurring at the end of the Prologue on processors not supporting AVX.
  • Removed debug console to prevent functions that could lead to crashes or blocked quests. This doesn't mean we don't want to support the modding community. Stay tuned for more info on that.
  • Ray traced reflections should no longer seem too bright in comparison to the environment.
  • Fixed an issue with Steam Overlay crash on game shutdown.
  • Removed the memory_pool_budgets.csv file. which was not connected with the final version of the game and had no influence on it (it was a leftover file used during the development to estimate memory usage. It had no effect on how much memory was actually allocated). Perceived performance increase after editing the file may have been related to restarting the game.
Console-specific
  • Improved image sharpness with Chromatic Aberration and Film Grain on.
  • Settings should no longer reset to default after several game session restarts.
  • Fixed visual issues occurring during the transition between The Heist and Love Like Fire.
  • Corrected the look of several vehicles.
  • [Xbox] Entering combat while Synaptic Accelerator is active no longer ends in player health bar not being displayed.
  • [Xbox] Game no longer becomes unresponsive when signing out from a profile when the controller disconnection message is visible.
  • Telemetry consent request will appear once more due to an earlier issue with settings reset.
  • Fixed an issue whereby it was possible to fall down the elevator shaft in Megabuilding H8 in Automatic Love.

Previous: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37043/hotfix-1-04
Hotfix 1.04
December 11, 2020
New hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on all platforms. Here is the list of changes:
Quests
  • Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
  • Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
  • Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
  • Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
  • Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
  • Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
  • Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
  • Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
  • Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
  • Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
  • Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
  • Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
  • Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
  • Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
  • Other quest fixes
Gameplay
  • Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
Visual
  • Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.
  • Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
  • Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
Performance & Stability
  • Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
Miscellaneous
  • Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
  • Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature toggled on.
PC-specific
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
Console-specific
  • Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
  • Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
  • Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in Americas.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Some minigames would be nice side distractions, at least gambling would. I say this as a real world gambling degenerate that has sat for hours at a slot machine before.

The other shit like buying food/drinks or sitting at a bar stool for no reason is pretty who gives a shit unless something like brawls could break out or hookers could hit on you or something.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Removed the memory_pool_budgets.csv file. which was not connected with the final version of the game and had no influence on it (it was a leftover file used during the development to estimate memory usage. It had no effect on how much memory was actually allocated). Perceived performance increase after editing the file may have been related to restarting the game.

That clears up that. At least they're watching the ongoing discussions about the game it seems.

Xeon

Augur
Kinda wish there was an option to listen to music on feet, I barely listened to the music since I just run and fast travel everywhere.

Self-Ejected

TheDiceMustRoll

Game Analist
Some minigames would be nice side distractions, at least gambling would. I say this as a real world gambling degenerate that has sat for hours at a slot machine before.

The other shit like buying food/drinks or sitting at a bar stool for no reason is pretty who gives a shit unless something like brawls could break out or hookers could hit on you or something.

you're not a degenerate, bro. :(

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
People should keep an unopened version on consoles. Might be worth a bit later on. And it might not. Are they goinb to pull ALL downloads like from steam, epic, stadia, gog, etc?

No gambling? Shit, mines of titan even had gambling....

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom